How important is humor to you?

Could you ever date someone who wasn't funny? .. . . .

Most Helpful Girl

• Well they don't have to be super funny but if a person has some sense of humour then it shows that they can be laid back sometimes and won't take everything seriously

What Guys Said 10

• Doesn't bother me, my sense of humour is so particular that I doubt most girls on the planet would be able to be properly 'funny' to me. Infact most guys aren't either, nor are most comedians... So I don't really care, if I like someone she can make me smile at things. I don't really think it's 'hilarious' but because I like the person it'll get a reaction from me naturally.

• Doesn't really matter. I grew up an only child so I'm capable of amusing myself ad finitum.

• I adore humor. Witty women are such a turn on for me. People who don't take themselves too seriously. I would like to be with a woman who had something of a sense of humor.

• No, I would need them to make me laugh, and they'd need to find my sense of humor at least a little funny.

• I could never date someone who didn't have a sense of humor. She would be mad at me all the time for joking around.

• Humor is fairly important to me. On a scale of one to ten for importance, it's about a 6 or a 7

• funny in what sense?

• Nope. Nope.

• No, I have to be able to laugh with the lady interested, us her humor one of the attractive traits about her, I wouldn't be attracted to her if she didn't laugh along with me or didn't understand her humor, we had to be very similar in that.

• For women its a must For guys we don't care.

What Girls Said 5

• Humor is very important to me, and no I wouldn't be able to date someone; who wasn't able to make me laugh and smile.

• I like a guy who can make me laugh.

• Humor is so important. I could never date someone who can't make me laugh.

• i am Really funny i can`t not date that not funny

• They don't have to be a comedian or anything, but they AT LEAST need to be able to see the humor in jokes, in life, etc.
    If someone takes life too seriously and never laughs, it's a BIG turn off. I won't even want to hang out with you as a friend, probably.
    I want to spend my life laughing ^_^