My boyfriend said he never kissed anyone?

So, I've been with this guy for seven months thus far, and things are great. However, we still have yet to kiss, but we kiss each other on the head/cheek and share food and I sit on his lap and whatnot. I once asked him how far he's been with a girl and he said I'm the one he's been the farthest with. He also said he never kissed anyone. I was pretty shocked when he said this to me...he's a really cute guy...I can tell a lot of girls "notice" him...I just don't understand why he hasn't had his first kiss...we're 17 by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds a lot like me. When the girl I'm dating asked me if I do or had ever had a girlfriend and I said no, she thought I was lying and said i was too hot to have never been with anybody. I don't really see it though.

What Guys Said 7

• I agree with all the comments here to this point and would add that, ruling out his overwhelming shyness or religious inhibition or fear of contagion, this dude is in your hands for you to take control and give him a big kissy smack right on the lips at an appropriate time when he least expects it. Maybe wear a bit of lipstick. His self-esteem would soar, and he would remember you forever.

• He's too nervous to initiate anything. You'd probably turn him on like crazy if you initiated the kiss one day. If you've been going out for 7 months now, it's definitely been long enough for kissing on the lips.

• That sounds pretty normal. I think I got my first kiss at 17.

• I'd say wait for him. Patience :)

• It's totally normal ! it shouldn't create any problems , you should be happy.

• Couple months without kissing wow how can either of you not be going crazy? Just go for the kiss already lol.

• It sounds like he is either really shy, or afraid to offend a girl by being the one that goes in for the kiss.

What Girls Said 2

• Aw just he patient with him. A lot of people haven't gotten their first kids. Just make sure it'll be special to him.

• aww that's so cute. Have you tried to kiss him. he sounds like a sweet and respectful guy I wouldn't pressure him in anyway.