Why do hot and attractive American women always treat black men like plague?

The reason why I ask this because most model like American women always put blonde hair blue eyes white men on a pedestal and have negative thought about black men like were inferior and trash. Why is that? I bet when you ask them if they would date a black guy, they will like “eww” or yuck without judging his personality. Why do you so called hot American women feel its okay to treat us this way? Just why? I don't you find us attractive? Give me a feedback and state your reasons why.

Women Only

Most Helpful Girl

• Um I'm white, blonde and blue eyed too, (well more brunette but still. ) and I actually don't like blonde hair on guys. I prefer darker skin and hair. I like the complexion of Hispanics, Indians, and Asians. I also like white guys but I'm a sucker for darker skin tones.
    I'm just not into black guys. It's nothing to do with racism because I'm very open. Everyone has a type and black men don't really fit my type. But I have met some really attractive black guys and if I met once who I was attracted to and liked and he asked me out I wouldn't decline because of his skin tone. Can't speak for other white girls but that's my opinion.

• so you would date a jamaican guy? does it have to with personality?

• Just because I'm Black doesn't mean I share the same personality that a typical black guy have. I don't even like Rap and R&B. I'm more into Heavy Metal, House, Techno, Trance, Foreign and Old School Music from the 80's and 90's.

• yeah people always assume that black people only listen to Rap.. LOL I assure you I don't have any rap on my Ipod.. it consists of J-pop, classical, techno, triphop. I always get "you like this music?" and I say I LOVE IT!

What Girls Said 7

• so i'm not a white American model-like babe...i'm mixed race (i have an olive indian skin tone)...i wonder what's wrong with those chicks but they might be still racist or narrow minded to think like this...seems like you are surrounding yourself with complete idiots dude! don't waste your time chasing them..they're losers and have nothing in mind (they are blonde after all)...what the fuck are you doing in trying to attract racist people..get to know people whom you are sure will accept you as you are!.peace

• Fuck not this shit again... !!! There are plenty of white chicks who like black dudes like Amanda Bynes who said she wants Drake to murder her vagina

• History between Black and Whites, perhaps.
    Believe it or not, some people still have a narrow mind. Not into interracial.
    Grandfathers and parents play a round too. Depends the beliefs one grows up with.
    And please... remember racism still exsist. Don't act surprise.

• But what is racism? Being racist is an opinion.

• Never say never because you just might.

• *attracted

• *rolls eyes to infinity and beyond*

• maybe because YOU put white women on a pedestal (aka your thirsty)..

just dont worry too much about them..this post on its own proves my point.

who cares what they (we) think...YOU are Being Bias and wondering why Others are..doesn't that sound dumb to you?

• Once Again I'm referring to American women of all ethnicity.

• you CAN be American AND black..that why i asumed you meant white women.

• i dont think its racist, i think culture and biology has a lot to do with it. doesn't even mean there's only two choices white or black, remember there are a lot of ethnic groups, Asian, hispanic, indian, middle eastern, etc. each group usually likes to stay in their own race, we biologically select for certain genes we want our offspring to have. i personally being Mediterranean, only like guys that are also in my group...I've never liked a black guy or even a white guy blonde hair blue eyes, I've never liked an Asian either. i prefer olive guys with brown hair brown eyes. its nothing personal just how genes work. i have seen some black guys and white guys and hispanic guys be very sexy and attractive, but doesn't mean i want to marry them have their babies. culture also plays a role too, language and traditions, i can't date or marry a guy that doesn't eat native food from my culture or understand our music and language...

• Because we want to date other white guys

What Guys Said 8

• I say this without prejudice.

The reason I believe is that a lot of young black men carry themselves in a very ghetto style way, enough of them that people take notice, and then a prejudice about the majority is made.

Most people I know are fine with black people, and really this goes with all ethnicity differences, they stereotype the masses and only overlook them once them get to know someone on a more personal level.

• Your being slightly vague. Generally the kind of women that like blonde hair and blue eyed men and white. I'm not surprised in the least bit if you are talking about white women that aren't attracted to black men.

• My ex wife who is a very dark Indian explained it to me this way. The guys in her culture have certain mannerism and expectations they place on the females on the same race. She wanted to avoid that.

• Are you talking about white women treating black men like the plague, or all women?

• American women of any race.

• a. Black men, if in perception or reality, have a culture that's very ghetto and criminal.

b. black men don't do much to better themselves and make money... combined with how easy it is for women to get welfare or make it on their own, black men aren't needed, usually.

• omg D':

• I.Am.So.Sick.Of.Hearing.Bs
    Your hanging with the wrong white women

• Women*
      Sorry im use to hearing people complaing about American white women

• I think that's not quite true.

• Have your past relationships been with model type women from other countries? No? Well, I have news for you friend, most guys, regardless of their race, cannot land model type women, of any race or of any nationality.

Considering that model types are often at the top of the food chain in the dating world, they often have the option of selecting from the best of the best. In other words, they are pursued by established guys. You know, guys with money, looks, influence, real estate, and such. Guys that have, as opposed to guys that want.

Realistically, if you are an average guy for the most part, then the chances of you landing a beautiful, model type isn't particularly great. However, it is possible.

And for the record, I've seen Black guys with bad model type women of other races. Again, it's all about attraction in some way or another.

• Well because they find white guys more attractive whats wrong with that?