Do Latina women date black guys?

I'm a black guy and I think latina women are very gorgeous and I do like the way how they carry themselves and how they treat there man. Plus i really like latin culture I watch the Spanish television show almost everyday and I am taking Spanish class at my college. But I notice that not many latina women date black men I happen to see more of them dating white guys and I never found 1 that liked me. But I am a nice i work out a lot and I'm about 5'10 plus I am honorable to others and I would like to get to know you and your family.

• Yes
  • No
  • Curious
    Vote C
Hispanic Women ONLY

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Caucasians are the Hispanic preference.

Well, everyone's, pretty much.

• Look, Mr. McDonalds.
      Stop being so conceited about Caucasians.
      They aren't the best. No race is.
      Everyone has their different preference. Even more than one.
      I'm not attracted to Caucasians, got that?
      Especially as someone as self obsessed as you. So speak for yourself. Not everyone likes Caucasians.

• We're in 2014! Get with the program.

• There's no significant change. It's why the Census doesn't occur but every 10 years.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• yep. lots of women in my family (my mexican/latin family) are married to black guys. and a lot of my friends who are hispanic like black guys!

• Yes, they do.

• I'm black so I don't have experience of course. Yet, Girls like guys and boys like girls. I've seen men of all races date black women and women of all races date black men. My father even dated Hispanic women in the past, plus you could just go and search it up if you needed proof. People always make trends for that stuff especially on tumble or face book like BMXF=Black man and female.

• I don't understand why you gave that guy MHO, it wasn't very wise. I also don't understand why NOW you ask for Hispanic women only, I even gave you information and I'm not Hispanic.

• You sound very attractive. I'm sure some do. It's flattering what you do for a Latina.
    Keep it up, Papi. You'll find your Mamacita soon. Lmao :P just make friends with them (:

• Dude I think any race kinda likes black guys for obvious reasons hhh ☺️

• I'm Hispanic. My mom dates pretty much only black guys. I've been attracted to black guys before. Love is not prejudice!

• Yea, my ex husband is black.

• Yes I believe there are some that do. The world is big anything can happen and nothing is absolute:)

• Hmmm I have no intention to get married. If I do..I really dont know which race I wld marry. If in the past I would tell u my preference is caucasian now I dont think race shld be an issue as long as I am attracted to him and he has a good personality. Lets see :)

• Lmao, caught red handed. ;-) You're a good sport though. Although I'm not 'quite' sold on what you're selling, I'll leave it alone. For now. :-)

• I know it hard to explain..my mind changes. .I still dont know myself so it is okay if people dont believe. I know I wld be quoted on the earlier post..it doesn't matter.

• Yeah, my mom is a product of it! And I see hispanic women with black guys all the time.

• yup another black man who downs his own race of women.

• Um yes lol I date nothing but black guys

• Are you hot looking?

• Lol I would follow you but you're anon but I'll go mark most helpful on my question about looks you decide

What Guys Said 9

• Dude, I don't know where you live, but I see latina women with black guys way more often than I see them with white guys.

Just talk to them. Women won't like you if they don't know you.

• Dude...Latina females are one of the top 2 ethnicities that I attract! Yes there definitely some that are into dating black guys. 8-)

• Morena woman is what internet tells me they are. I'm weak in that regard. Somedays I wished I lived in Socal

www.youtube.com/watch

• Only, if there desperate

• What do you desperate? Just because a latina dated a black guy doesn't make her less of a person than what she is.

• Its only the truth, no offence, just the way it is these dayz

• thats your personal delusional truth

• Most races tend to stay with their own, according to trends. That being said dont let that discourage you. There are Latinas who will go for you.

• Here in LA, hell yea.

• Are they attractive? I hope its not the fat and ugly chicks.

• Yeah, if they're hoes.

• What wrong with you people? Just because a hispanic girl date a black man doesn't automatically means she a whore or a slut. This is the reason why America can never get better because its people like you that gives your race a bad name.

• Go date a white girl or black. Hispanics are too pretty for y'all.

• lol your don't own women. Step your game up fool.

• Why don't you date your own race? You niggas always want women from other races...

If any women dates black guys doesn't matter if she is white or Hispanic or whatever they do it for one obvious reason only... and nothing else..
    NIGAA!

• hmm I am stumped.