Why is getting dates so much easier for females?

Its seems like 95% of the female users on here has in a Relationship on their dating status I mean come on WTH? I would also say half of the male users on here including myself are either single or crushing etc. Why is it so damn easy for females to get dates? WTF? I swear even the ugliest chicks on here are dating? I don't get it? Guys have to work twice as hard to get noticed and yet females don't seem like they have to do much? It must be nice being a girl or woman never having to approach as much if at all and still get dates. While some Us guys have to prove ourselves of even getting a date or #. Just a few days ago a guy on her got a girls # and she led him on? How is that not fucked up? Seriously I don't understand how/why females have it easy when it comes to dating. Its not fair how us guys have to work twice as hard to get noticed.

• Yes it is fair females get asked out more
  • I agree it's not fair how females don't work as much to get noticed
  • Preach it brotha

Most Helpful Girl

• Well. I don't know. I have the exact same question. I'm single and I look at all these other girls everywhere with their boyfriends and think "what...how do they all do it?" Honestly, I don't know. It's a mystery.

What Girls Said 22

• Well, they should let me know how because I've been single for a while and haven't had a date in a while as well :')

• It's possible some put "in a relationship" when signing up, just to fill out that question.

• Wow you're attitude is so negative. You're hating on the opposite sex or crying poor me isn't going to get you very far.

• Than don't answer plain and simple.

• And yet you can't even come up with a good excuse to back up your stupid arugement.

• I think your real problem is that you like men better than you like women. Start dating your own kind.

• hahaha "Preach it brotha"

im single... im just as curious about how so many girls get guys so easily!

• You see this, even a girl admits it.

• I'm going to add you but please don't revel who I am lol.

• haha dont worry about it

• Well, in real life I'm the invisible girl, online, people seem to like me a lot, so guess thats why I got an online boyfriend :)

• Didn't even have to read the question, but based off your replies to other people, you're a whiny ass bitch.

• Oh look another one never gets old. Instead of ignoring the question? She just as to answer instead of keeping quite.

• Look, I'm not a guy, so I don't know how hard it is for them...but you are not a woman, so you do not know how it is for them. As a girl, if you aren't pretty enough, you get overlooked...I'm physically disabled and guy's wouldn't even give me a second glance. I've even asked out a couple guys, but was turned down, and one time I got ditched on a date after just 5 mins. I somehow got lucky and found someone, but it's not like it was easy at all.

You are no expert on women, so don't act like it

• I feel bad some guy ditched you on a date. That being said do you think/believe if you were a guy and disabled you would even get a date? I'm going to say no I've never seen girls with disabled men unless he was in some kind of accident after they meet? She ain't going to leave up why? Because she doesn't want to appear shallow. And your probably no expect on men so don't act like you are either. It works both ways.

• I never said it was easier for men, nor did I imply it. I'm simply just saying that it's not easy for women either...as you assume. I never said or acted like I'm an expert on men, I don't even know how you even came up with that assumption, perhaps you didn't read my answer correctly?

• NM then.

• Because traditionally men are the ones who are supposed to initiate things with girls, and the women accept or reject. Most women will not approach a man in this way. So for the most part we can just kinda exist and at some point someone will approach us.

*of course there are exceptions

• Such as?

• :/ You'll meet someone who's good for you eventually

• Hope your right.

• Because females are more selective with whom they screw, date & marry.

• i dont think it works for me haha

• It works on meh if u ask meh =}

• u dont have money for me to gold dig do you? :D
      i dont depend on guys for finances

• Lmao funnay! So will u...ask meh out right now? =)

• ummm it's really not. most of the times, it's guys who have to ask a girl out and a lot of those guys are now shy and afraid of rejection so they never as the girl out. And it's understandable

• Exactly I believe for every 100 guys getting rejected only 2 girls are. I just wish girls knew how hard it is for us.

• but it's also hard for individuals as well. I;ve been asked out from text and not even by a guy who actually knows me. And I've only been asked out once in my lifetime so it makes me feel like something is wrong with me, like guys aren't into me

• Still its better than never getting asked out. I've never even had friends of the opposite sex.

• Personally its also not easy for a women if she wants to find a true man. Well if your meaning of date is just to hook a women to you then it should not be difficult.Rather let it be difficult for you to find a true women.

• Only pretty women and slutty women have it easy. The rest of us struggle. We just don't complain about it as much as guys do.

• I disagree with that.

• then you're just going to have to disagree with the truth

• How do non pretty/slutty girls have it hard? I see ugly and below average women with BF's more than I see guys with GF's.

• Well if the females are straight, they're dating MALES so basically just as many males are getting dates!

• Not really I still see more males than females who are single.

• What i am going to say might sound dumb but You need to see it this way. Guys are mostly the one who starts to hit on girls. In others words 1 girl can be hit on by like 5 guys in a week, so the girl kinda like have the option to choose who she will like the most and date after that.

• Thank you for answering without swearing at me. Unlike some here (mostly the female users) who go off for no reason.

• Waaahhh waaaahh waaaahh. Weeding out the idiots from the good guys is not as easy as you seem to think it is.

• Another one who can't fucking read. God Help me get away from this stupid cunts.

• Oh and you're a lovely person. Gosh I wonder why you can't get a date!
      Reality check: nobody's forcing you to do all that crap for girls. If you don't want to do it, don't do it. Beggars can't be choosers ;)

• ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• It appears that way, I think, because women are more likely to seek out relationship advice in general. Guys seem to only do it as a last resort. So these forums are unbalanced with higher percentages of moderately successful women and really confused and unhappy men.

• Men do it to yourselves. I mean, you guys are just so easy. It's just much more likely for a man to say yes than it is for a woman to. We just plain have higher standards on average than you do. Also, guys hit on girls about 10x as often as girls hit on guys. So, if you just do the math it's much more likely for a guy to ask out an ugly girl out of pure desperation than it is for a girl to ask out an ugly guy.

If males and females changed roles and guys hardly ever asked out any girls and rejected girls more often you'd see the opposite, but that isn't going to happen because most men have lower standards

• Men have lower standards? Really? I would never date a crack out or a whore.

• Your English if fine.

• No, I didn't say it's all about looks.. you're the one who brought up looks IN YOUR ORIGINAL QUESTION saying "even the ugliest chicks on here are dating" and I specifically said "Now, if a guy approaches a girl he can be smoking hot, but he usually has to have something else to offer as well" please don't put words in my mouth. I don't have time for that shit quite frankly.

My whole point here is that if more men, on the whole, played hard to get (or you know rejected more women they didn't like instead of getting excited when girls ask them out and saying yes) then women did then it would be the other way around.

The fact of the matter is guys have to work harder because girls make it so (by rejecting them if they don't). If guys did the same then undesirable women would never have a chance and would have to improve themselves in some way/shape/form before guys would accept them in the same way undesirable males have to now

• i disagree with your opinion. it is just as hard for a girl to get a date.. then again i'd be in the remaining 5% you estimated of single GAG people..

• Generally guys have to do the approaching, so I would say that's a big part of it. The majority of girls aren't just going to go up to a guy and ask for his number, or ask him out, or proposition him or whatever whereas that's something guys do on the regular. For a girl to initiate something she'd usually have to be seriously interested, and generally speaking I think guys are more prone to going 'she's hot, I want her number' whereas girls are only going to make a move if we're very attracted to a guy and we have some kind of grasp on (and appreciation for) his personality.

What Guys Said 16

• LOL! this question makes meh laugh soo hard! i would say yes to any woman if they come up and ask meh for a hawt date but maybe no if i ask them haha but i never did ask tho. guys like it when a female ask u first so i guess thats the reason why its so easy for female to date. also they guy alrdy have like 1 other chix on the sideline but the latest chix doesn't know. thats why so many female are in relationship doesn't know the the dood has other gurls on the sideline. all guys want all the ladies for himself so who knows if the guy is hiding something...

• What you mean is "any beautiful woman" if they come up and ask you, isn't it?

• Why does she have to be beautiful.
      Lemme filled u in on one of my secrets desired: "I have always dream to treat every women like a *Princess* the way they wanna be treated" so why would i turn her down? Its also my purpose on earth as a male to keep the females companied <3

• Preach on and I'm glad some one finally asked a debatable question on here. Yes women do have it fucking easier than men getting dates without a shadow of a doubt. Make-up, tight clothes to show their "best assets", and a general entitlement. I remember a question on this site talking about "Is it okay to see Escorts" and the women were completely against the idea. But why you get shit handed to you as far as dating and sex, I'm not saying sex is the only thing a man seeks but you have sex-frustrated men out there and some can't get a woman. How can women understand a male point of view if they are not men, its impossible. Get dates, can get sex just like that, they get basically catered to, and a free meal. Some women even date just for the food. But all in all everything is easier for them in those aspects.
    And to the female that thinks the asker is "Bitter" and needs to re-evaluate himself you are entitled to your opinion but if the main thing women have over men are periods and child-birth, which I do believe is obviously painful. You can't use that to answer the question but it was to see if the asker had self esteem or issues in general.
    So overall do women get dates easier: all caps YES

• Cause they are all dating the same ten guys

• The seven Dwarfs and the three stooges?

• Age group of the users. Since men of all ages pursue women who are closer to early 20s there is a supply and demand imbalance. Women under 25 or so have significantly more men after them then they have competition. That flips around in late 20s and from then on men actually have it slightly easier.

• BINGO!

Once the females reach an older age, they won't get asked out that much.

• They still get asked out some especially the best looking ones just like some young guys date easily. But things do shift.

If you're 35, live not with your parents and have a job it's not that hard to find women. Now you might not like the ones you can get, just like some 22 year old women aren't attracting the guys you want. But you have options.

• Im having a hard time as well. Its so sad. :(

• Simple, men have the guts to pursue, and women don't have to. So women have the flip side of things, often--while you're approached/tried to strike up conversation with maybe 10 women this month or whatever, attractive women get approached quite often.

• I'm pretty sure if I really wanted to get a few dates I could. If anybody puts the effort into it they can do it. I just don't desire relationships so I close myself off to that stuff lol

I always forget how much people desire these things and stress over it when they can't get it.

• I think that guy you're referencing may be me! Haha! Yeah, it really is. The worst part is that they treat so many of the guys who work up the courage to approach them like shit. And the guys who are really genuine and heartfelt are labelled as "creepy." I'm close to the point of being totally fed up with it, to be honest. A lot of girls end up waiting and waiting for the perfect guy who never comes and then settle into a bad relationship because they're afraid of being alone. At the same time, I think girls like guys for all the wrong reasons and would be better off if they'd take a look in the mirror and be a bit more honest with themselves. Ugh. It's a hopeless situation.

• Yeah I was lol. I just didn't want to use your name because of Privacy reasons. I agree though.

• @Agrojag women don't want guys who respect them. Why do you think the ass holes get the girls?

• Argojag, well once it all becomes about games, the whole dating thing becomes a joke. I hate it, too. I hear what you're saying and I do see some girls not valuing when the guy cares, but I think that goes when they weren't 100% into them to begin with.

I can't stand those girls - it's not fair to hang out too long and mislead a guy - I have NEVER done that. I just won't, at all, date a guy, unless we were friends; I was into him big time, and knew I could give him my heart.

So maybe try to see about girls that way, not as dates, just as people, friends, and see how they act and how they treat people. It takes honesty to love.

• Nah, it's not that easy to be a girl who is below an 8. I'm single by choice. I could be married 10 times over by now.

• The other thing is, the single guys are here fishing for girls. Ever notice how certain questions fill up super fast with male comments? Hot avi or under 18 :)

• Exactly. Such a waste.

• Agreed.

• Well it was always the males that make the first move, its how its always been because females are looked at as the "beautiful ones", the ones that attract the males. In other species sometimes the rolls are reversed and the male is more pretty, beautiful and stand out the most, in a lot of bird species its this way actually. But due to the reason males are so suppose to make the first move but they definitely aren't doing all the work, a girl will normally send signals if she has interest trying to get the male interest to notice her. But I've noticed girls are becoming more and more bold and willing to make the first move, if you look back long ago before my time, like my parent/grandparents time a girl making the first move was almost unheard of.

• Oh yeah the singles? Like Blinking 4 times means Yes? Playing with her hair means maybe? And turning her head means no lol.

• Eye contact means signs of interest glancing over oven, smiling is a big one. Playing with her hair means she is a bit nervous normally, which is a good sign.

• Those things have never and probably will never happen to me. Even if those things did happen? It would honestly be some cruel joke.

• I think you'd be surprised when you learn about the actual situation. It's not as good as it seems from first glance.

There's also this pressure stemming from society I believe. Women feel cornered having to uphold certain value, this happens to all of us men and women. It turns into a very partial lie you end up living. It's all just a coincidence though, no point in playing the blame game

• the best way is to ignore them and enjoy everything.I agree with the lines mentioned below.

"And the guys who are really genuine and heartfelt are labelled as "creepy." "
    -Agrojag

I'm quite a gentlemen before and dumped because "I'm Creepy".
    So i changed my views to guerrilla tactics, Hit and Run and often Ignore them.Believe me Before i stop i got 20+ exes.Lol and the rest are history.

• I thank you for quoting me. You know, I've thought long and hard about adapting these tactics. I just don't know if I can. Everytime I decide I will, I see that one girl I like and I just want to care for her and be good to her...then it blows up in my face. I just don't know what to do anymore.

• You are handsome mate.Forget about them and hate them.My experiences was i read a lot of books about empowerment, learned how to lived with out women and be a leader to a groups of men. I think trusting your self is the first step for a great journey.Women love mystery so be a swabe...

• it is a bit unfair

• Because historically its been the role of the guy to pursue the girl. As such girls tend to have options as guys will profess their interest to them and they dont have to search.

• Because, female's are the "seed accepters".

We men should search for a fertile woman, were we can plant our seeds.

Women, wait patiently.

• I voted B but if a girl is interested she will send you signals so they do work they just won't ask you out 99% of the time. You gotta do that part.

• The question is, why would you want to date? If your friends were to tell you, "From now on, we're not going to go out with you unless you pay for everything", what would you say? Men have been brainwashed into thinking that it's some great honor to pay for a woman's company.