Guys how do you feel about girls making the first move?

Guys, If you & your crush both liked one another and you wanted to kiss her but you were too scared or was afraid of what her reaction will be or something like that.
Then she knew about you wanting the kiss [since you gave some hints] so she kisses you instead. What is your reaction? How do you feel about her making the first move?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• It's a good thing nowadays because many guys out there have troubles making moves nowadays. A lot of it has to do with the negative vibes girls give to guys when they make moves which essentially "blow their chances." Basically when guys want to be sexual, they get accused of "just wanting sex" and so on so many guys hold back so they don't give off the wrong signals.

• I don't mind , but for you i would say you give him a hint , it's easier than making the whole move if you are afraid.

• How exactly do I give hints?

• You can do a lot of simple things , but it depends on the current situation you're in and his personality.But you can always pick the right time to stare him in his eyes and smile like your day just became better whenever he looks at you or talks to you.Look at his lips when you're having a conversation with him , try to stay close to him when you feel he's intending to kiss you...

• That would be hot as hell

• I don't mind at all.

• It's a massive plus to have a girl do that.

• Because it's a real turn on and shows she has no doubts. It's good when girls initiate things it's more of a turn on.

• It'd be great. Any guy who denies that isn't telling the truth.

• Well it can be bad or good, bad if you don't like the girl and good if you want to save time.

• I would be completely cool with it. Got my first kiss that way.

• Aw that's cute. How was your reaction though? Shocked? happy? did you kiss her back?

• I mean. I think he likes me back. So I should just kiss him even if he might get creeped out?

• I sincerely doubt he would be creeped out. Like I said, just expect him to be shy.

• Awesome. It turns me on and deepens my attraction to her. A woman who can make the first move confidently shows to me that I'm confident, I don't care about stereotypes/how others view me, and I need a man who thinks the same. Totally hot.

• I don't really make the first move bec I'm scared to mess things up so I'm all for the girl making the first move, but obviously the guy should make the first move sometimes

• Had a girl do this while next to her. Took me by surprise to be honest. She had the guts to kiss me.

• Love it. A Lot!!!

• I think it is awesome when girls are bold

• I think it's hot! Love it when a girl makes the first move!

• Do it! I know some guys who would either be to shy, or respect you too much to do something like that. I for one would never take that risk, oh and also, I like a bold girl, so I would enjoy it a lot!

• I'd think it would be great

What Girls Said 1

• i like to make the first move i don't wait around