Do you make an effort to trully understand your S.O. ?

And are you doing something to make their life better because you understand?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I do try my hardest after all I take relationship serious. And I ask questions try to see if from their eyes. I try my best to be understanding and respectful of how they feel even if I dont agree with it. All I can do is do my best but it takes two after all he will have to want to let me in and to trust me with anything. As I with him.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes, but in all honesty I feel like it makes me look needy. All I want to do is talk to him and ask questions. He answers nervously with a "whhhhhy". I even have a list of things I learn written down. I don't want to do things that irks him, or upset him with something I've done before.

We should all want to be a better communicator for our s.o. If they don't want to back it may show a lack of interest.

• Yes I honestly did that before we broke up.
    I know that his life isn't as good, but I want to make it better. Understanding and supporting him. Growing up and making choices together.

• I dont really have an S.O. but it I did I would try my very best to understand them :)

• No I don't because he doesn't do that for me

What Guys Said 0