Is it ok if I kiss you on the first hawt date?

If you both went on your first hawt date, is it ok for your bf/gf to kiss you or would you wait for a couple more dates before accepting their kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how long I knew the person, how well the date went, if I liked him...I don't know. I suppose so. Nothing too crazy though or else I'll run away.

What Girls Said 8

• i would totally move or not kiss you..thats gross i probally dont even know you..and lol @ "hawt date" like wtf?

• It's ok if he kiss me on the first date, as long it's official first. :) wait, your question is..is it ok if "I" kiss you...

• Not meh but your bf xD
      Say he only knows you for about 2 weeks, would u let him go in for the kill?

• My ex kissed me on the second date, within a week.

• Ahh so ur fine with it in just a matter of time huh. I see u

• It is possible unless he is crazy, stalker, psycho etc

• I wouldn't like it on the first date.

• well for me this is just an innocent kiss long as the girl wants

• No lf you kiss on the first date that mean you want more on that date i would kiss the 3 date

• It's ok but no sex so fast.

• lol im surprise someone actually mention that x)

• Because one thing leads to another

• I would like a kiss on the first date not heavy making out or anything but just an innocent kiss on the lips is fine. I think that's how you really knw if you like someone

• Gently kisses your lips huh

• yeah if its the first kiss yes, well as for me I get nervous and I hope the guy likes me and all that so if he leans over to give me a gentle kiss I think its cute.

What Guys Said 2

• You're already BF & GF after the first date? Playa!!!

No, but seriously, I think most women will be open to it if the date's gone really well and there's already chemistry there. Look for non-verbal cues...they'll usually find ways to let you know that you've got the green light.

• Haha if u suddenly go in for the kill abd she back off? Would u be embarrassed by that? xD
      Oh cmon ma old man, u know better than that!

• Ummm yeah that wouldn't be the greatest scenario in the world. It's never happened to me (*knocks on wood*), but it would be a little weird. Like I said though, usually you'll know when to go for it. :)

• Got'cha ma old man!

• Mostly depends on the girl. If you are not good at reading girls then you are out of luck.

But i would get her signs that you want to kiss her and wait till she seems like she wants too as well. Then just slowly lean in and if she follows then you're gucci