How late can I agree to a date/hang out before considered a booty call?

So this guy I've been dating for a month and I were talking about getting together for the weekend. I told him I was free Sat but he said he was going out with a guy friend so suggested I could maybe join them depending on what they do. at this point it's past 8pm and I haven't heard anything from him all day. I'm wondering if he just said that so my feelings wouldn't be hurt that he'd rather be out with his friends. It's been two weeks since we've hung out so if he really wanted to see me wouldn't he have kept me posted on the plans by now? How late should I give it for him to reach out before it's a booty call?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're going out, not over, you're fine.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm pretty sure it's only a booty call of you only hook up when you see each other. And if you've been dating for a month and he goes two weeks with out spending time with you, you need to tell that dude to kick rocks.

What Girls Said 1

• keep update with talk everyday But tell him your waiting to have sex and lf he get mad that how you know he just with you for sex