Question for the college girls... would you date a guy that is 30?

So I'm back in college after 6 years in the military. I know I'm not the oldest dude at school, but I feel pretty damn old (29) when 90% of the girls are about 18-22. Everyday I'm on campus I'm surrounded by beautiful girls, but I feel like they might be creeped out if I try and talk to them. I don't just act like a weirdo at school, I do have social skills. And it's not that I'm only into younger girls.
So is it weird for a guy my age to ask out a girl in college and/or would you girls feel weird to date a guy my age?

For the record if a girl is older than 18 and there is a connection I'm not going to discriminate based on age. I am however cautious of a younger girl being too immature

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. I met my boyfriend when I was in school. I was 20 and he was 32.

• You will be fine :)

• Yeah. Definitely. When I met him I didn't know how old he was... But we get along so well that it is and was irrelevant. :)

• Of course its not 100% either way but generally, its true. I've dated younger girls who were more mature than average I would say and it was great. I guess Im just open to whatever, if we are a great match then we're a great match, age doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd like to be asked out by a 30 year old guy. I find bigger age difference to be a good thing for a relationship. Especially considering I want to settle down and have children in my twenties.

• Right! I mean id like to settle down sooner than later.

• I'm in college and I wouldn't mind it.
    You just have to find a girl who would not consider it weird.

• grosss NO...why dont you just date girls you age?

why would i date a grown man who should have his shit together by now when i can date other 20 year old guys...it can't be that hard to find girls in their late 20s?

• Hahaha, so harsh I figure every girl feels the same way as you.

• no no 21+24 only

• When I was in college I would. And I still like older men

• I have been asked out by older men. Im 23 I don't mind it but im cautious because I knw they are older and prob want to have sex and have way more experience but for me that's a turn on. I look 16 so not sure if a guy your age you date someone who looks like that.

What Guys Said 2

• Some will consider you too old and some will be turned on by it. Lots in both categories. And ex-military? Yeah plenty will be all over you. Just pay attention and see which are into you. Don't try to be young, be you. There is a campus full of young frat boys and shy nerds, the girls looking for a more mature, older, tough ass man are crawling up the walls looking for... You.

• Dude, they would. Tell them you're ex-military too. They'll eat you alive lol.