Would you date and marry a married man?

I know 2 married guys who pursued me while in a relationship with somebody else. One was married to a girl who treated him miserably and then became interested in me when he realized I was a better match for him. The other was engaged for 3 years and pursued me for 8 months during the last 8 months of his engagement. I refused to date him but he pursued me for months afterwards.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I'm pretty sure you have to live in Utah and wear magic underwear if you wanna marry a married man.

• No one it's illegal and two I would only marry a single woman,

What Girls Said 2

• No I would never date a married man, nor would I marry a married man because that is illegal.

• No. If a man is in an unhappy relationship, he should end it. I think pursuing a relationship with someone while you're already in one with another shows a weakness of character. It doesn't matter how unhappy they are, or how awful their partner is.