White men who are attracted to black women?

I am just curious to see what type of honest responses I get. This question is NOT intended to offend anyone.

For white men who find themselves attracted to black or mixed race women.. What is it about them that you find so appealing? Is it physical traits? Cultural traits? I am working on an important school paper and need some insight. Thanks! :)

All insight is welcome. Not just from white males.

Most Helpful Guy

• well if a woman is attractive physically, it just doesn't matter which race she is, 'cause there are lots of beautiful women of all races

• So you don't think there are preferences at play?

• Lol.. it makes it easier to take notes for my thesis ;)

• thank you for MH !

What Guys Said 9

• To me, and attractive girl is an attractive girl. Race or skin color makes no difference to me, though CULTURE definitely plays a big role.

For example, there have been Asian and Arabic women I've found very physically attractive, but chances are our cultures would prevent us from being compatible. I'm also not at all interested in ghetto girls, regardless of race/color (and there are plenty of all races in California).

I've dated two black girls in the past (one was half-black, half-Japanese, actually).

• I've dated two black girls, but they were total oreos. Few black friends, black heritage very carefully combed for just a little bit of some ethnic flair; I think they had a higher bar for black guys to be in their circle than white guys. For example one of them has referred to a young black homeless man that approached her outside of a Whole Foods store as "this African kid".

The reason I dated them and the reason we broke up had nothing to do with skin color - and other than skin color there was no distinction from any other girl, in terms of a body type (they were slim and fit), hair, etc. To me they don't count as "sistahs" with any physical or cultural or socioeconomic or racial gap to bridge - just girls I would date normally; those two happened to be black. This is in NYC.

• The black woman I am usually attracted to has: dark skin, a curvy figure, and braided hair.

Personality wise: more white washed, not ghetto.

Bria Myles is my ideal I think: 25.media.tumblr.com/...a5kucWPa31r446lko1_1280.jpg

• Would you mind explaining to me what "white washed" means? I have never heard that term before. Could I also ask if you are a white male? You do not have to answer of course, but it would be helpful in correspondence to your statement. Thanks.

• I see. Does this being "white washed" make dating a black woman more socially acceptable to the white male considering her as a partner?

• I suppose so, I think having things in common is the biggest factor.

• I am sometimes super attracted to black women.. but I've never been with one. but I think it'd be super awesome.

• Why do you think that is? That you have never been with a black woman if you are sexually attracted to them? Does it have anything to do with a social stigma?

• No, I spent most all of my high school years and all my adulthood in a small town that has hardly any black people at all. There was like 2 black girls at my school.. both were very much taken :(

• I WANT DAT ASS!

• well I had a relationship with a Nubian princess years ago while in the military,, I was so attracted to her in may ways,, i loved the contrast of colors that were in and around her pussy and asshole,, . a very big turn on,, and her very dark niples were quite sexy too.

• Personality wise- they know what they want and aren't timid. Very strong and loving.

Physically- very nice legs and ass lol

• Hot, skinny and fair.

• disgusting. sorry here come the downvotes but srsly would never consider

• No judgement here.. Could you elaborate? Is there anything in particular that causes you to be shut off to the idea of being physically attracted to a black woman?

• honestly I really can't tell u. they physically turn me off and culturally. generally African American women are incompatible with me

What Girls Said 5

• I get hit on ALL the time by white men and I've been dating one for four years! I have a very laid back friendly attitude. I love rock concerts and reading, and action movies and so on, I don't get involved in drama or fights. I tend to attract the hardcore rocker or outdoorsy crowd which is fine by me since that's my type. I have also been told that though obviously black, I have racially ambiguous features that work together in a way white men like I suppose. (Eastern nearly Indian nose, slanted wide Arabian eyes, full but not too puffy anglo lips, typical black heart shaped face and mid toned brown eye color, petite but fit figure, narrow curvy hips, thin waist, top heavy chest, eyebrow and nose piercings, wavy black hair... etc...)

• I don't think it could be a specific physical feature being that black women are so diverse. I suppose have heard some guys say they like the color contrast, though...

• Yes i am black N will only date a White guy i

• Would you mind explaining to me why you think that is? Thanks for the feedback..

• you low life bitch my English is good

• I'm a black women and I've tried dating one white guy he was well, I thought truly different. Turned out he wasn't no different the the other users and manipulators. Truth is I don't really find white me all that attractive. And a lot are very judgmental I do have a few friends that are male white, and they seem to be very superficial. They lack sole an depth. And some white guys told me how they are not happy with there white women, cause from what they say white women represent a lot of things they do not want in a wife, such as lack of sensitivity very cold, obnoxious, not being youthful. Keeping a relationship a live so to speak. Some say they are very stuck up an un relatable. He made a point of saying how the majority of feminist are white women which, and he goes to say white men are truly against that, they don't want a feminist for a wife. Anyway I'm just saying.

• Thank you for your feedback. Do you think that white men have assumptions that black women are not interested in them?

• Yes, I do believe that most white men think that, and won't approach. And then again most Black women think that as well about white guys. And for the most part it's true!

• I think they like their curves