Do men have NO concept of time?

Do guys have any clue how eagerly women wait by the phone for them to call/text? If you were super busy but had a girl on the brain, would days maybe weeks pass before you remembered to call her? Does time just fly by for guys? Is 2 weeks REALLY like 2 days?

Most Helpful Guy

• Miss perfectlypinup, Yes that's true.Im single so nobody will miss me anyway. But still, One month for me is like one week.If i'm super busy i often forget my own birthday, forgot to call my mother for one month, to update my FB.

What Guys Said 15

• Do women understand the difference between gender-related attribute and an individual attribute? This is not a "guy" thing. I would wager that guys do indeed have a concept of time since a man, you know, invented the concept of time.

• This isn't some "men only" thing. I've been left waiting for such long periods of time before dates I'd go on, sometimes up to a half hour or so.

• okay ladies 'I'll be ready in 5 minutes'

• Well, that woman has hands presumably. she can pick up the phone and call or text the man. If all communication is one way on my part then forgetaboutit. If I am the one always initiating a conversation of any kind then it is time to move on.

• the way i see girls on their phones non-stop, i don't think they worry about if a guy is going to call or text because they are too busy texting others

• i had to text this girl i like today because i had to ask her if she got her work schedule. neither of us did. we might be fired

• Either I want to talk to you all the time or months could go by without noticing.

• If a guy waits that long he just doesn't fancy you that much.

• If you're so eager call/text him yourself.

• meh..time is relative

• Why do guys always have to text first?

• The #1 double standard I hate the most.

• He might not be interested :/

• @NovemberJ. Don't guys get annoyed by continuous texts and/or calls? How can a she keep herself from being "that girl"?

• Men don't multitask as well as women. We tend to focus on just one thing at a time. We also get bored very easily, so we fill our day with things that take our full attention, and can easily make us forget about calling someone.

• Well that's your problem if you wait by the phone desperately for me to text/call lol. I've got a life and things to do, so I'll text/call when I think of her next.

And no, this isn't one of those "wait 3 days to call" game. I legitimately have plenty of hobbies to do during my free time, and plenty of work to do during the week lol

• This issue has nothing to do with any concept of time.

• I agree with Mr-Excape

What Girls Said 1

• Haa, my boyfriend thought it was still Sunday when it was like Wednesday. He hadn't texted me that whole time. I think they don't xD