How do you start an online relationship with a millionaire?

I almost dated this guy online a couple of years ago. We started out as friends but were so inspired by each other's lives stories that we began to develop romantic feelings for each other. I found out after he ended the friendship that he was a multi millionaire. He got married and then divorced and before his marriage ended - I warned him that they would get a divorce and they did. Now I want to date him but not sure how. I want our relationship to be only online because I don't want him to meet me until I reach my weight loss goals.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk to him again and build that trust back up. Have you two exchanged photos or skyped or anything? I'm not entirely how online relationships work, but just try to build that communication back up and see where it leads you.

What Guys Said 7

• Sounds like he's a scam honestly...

• Same way you would with any other guy? I don't see what difference money makes...

• When you find out, let me know

• Just meet him in person. If you think he thinks you're physically unattractive, he must be shallow

• How would you date a 9 to 5 guy?

• What does his money have to do with anything? If you two had a friendship which inspired romance through your life stories, shouldn't that be enough?

What Girls Said 1

• If the first word you use to describe him is millionaire, not sure if you're interested for the right reasons