Why are guys stupid?

There's this guy who I like and he likes me but yet he is still dealing with some other girl. I don't want to be a rebound girl or anything. How can I tell him to choose or to f*** off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well...this is always a fun situation because the guy is (as usual) a fool and gives you the option of giving him hell. So first you should be kind about it and simply ask, if you really want to go ahead and state you won't be some sort of "back up" girl. Now if he just sort of shoo's you away I suggest you take your revenge for wasting your time. Next time you see him and that other girl just show up and be all flirty, he will feel awkward, she might completely forget him, and you get satisfied. I know that was a little off the beaten path, but guys need to understand that it is not a game of chess, there are no "back up" plans.

What Guys Said 3

• If he's still dealing with her than you need to possibly move on because there's a chance that you're his backup girl and he could just be keeping his options open...and there's also a chance that he might just jump at another chance with the other girl if he's given one...it really depends on who the other girl is...

• Well you could always try saying to him: "Either just date me or go screw"

That should get the point acorss.

• why are guys stupid?

Well sounds like you just need to distance yourself from him..and if he really feels something for you then he'll come to you ..but don't just make yourself available to him so that he can just have you as a back up...

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him that you are into one on one dating and not into being the back up.

• WEll, if you like him tell him how you feel about this and to either choose you or her and that your not gonna be second best. if you don't really like him and feel like he's not gonna move on from the other girl, then tell him you can't do this anymore. he has to choose now or your gone.