Girls: Do you like sleeping in your boyfriends arms?

Girls: Do you like sleeping in your boyfriends arms

Most Helpful Girl

• LOVE it. Miss it :(

• Do most girls love it?

• Depends… some men feel more comfortable than others :) Also some men/women are not big on cuddling and prefer their own space. It is really difficult to tell.

What Girls Said 13

• Yes and no. I fidget a lot when I sleep so I like to have room to myself. But if I really love a guy, I'll be happy to lay there with him all night, even if I'm too uncomfortable to get any sleep.

Falling asleep together is probably what I miss most about my last boyfriend.

• I don't like it :/. As much as I love my boyfriend, it gets too warm and I need room to move around when I sleep. I worry about waking him and stuff. He loves it, so I've done it a few times for him (I don't sleep over often), and I honestly never get more than 2 hours of sleep :(

• I've never slept in anyone's arms, but I feel like it would be especially nice when its cold outside =] I like coziness.

• I've never done it. I think that'll be very romantic. Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to sleep. I need my space. Being hold on for a long time gets me feeling a bit overwhelmed. Maybe if I'm in a lovy dovy mood, I will sleep, but I like the idea of it

• I don't sleep "in his arms" so much as "sprawled over the top of him most likely suffocating him". I thoroughly enjoy it though, and luckily he doesn't complain.

• nope cause i simply can't sleep.. i've tried but i just can't. i need my personal space when it comes to sleeping lol. i'm also kinda worried his arms will hurt. i like holding his lower arms though if i have a problem and i can't sleep cause i can't help thinking about it. it makes me feel secure and calm for some reason and it can make me fall asleep.

• I really enjoy it but at the same time I have a habit of tossing and turning before I fall asleep trying to get comfortable. I find it hard to sleep cuddling but spooning is probably most comfortable for me

• Not really, I like my own space when sleeping and it's more comfortable for me. Plus it gets way too hot. It's a nice thing initially but I can't sleep that way.

• If I had one yes. Sleeping in my current crush's arms would be like a beautiful dream.
    Unfortunately guys don't life cuddling as much as girls.

• Not IN their arms like hugging each other but snuggled up yes.

• Currently single, but absolutely, yes. :))

• Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, how romantic that is. :')

• Do most girls like it?

• Never done it before.. But sounds good

• More specifically, I love resting my head on his chest (with his arms around me) so that I can hear his heart beating. That is SO relaxing.
    I also loved being spooned, with his mouth right on my ear, so I can fall asleep listening to him talk to me, whisper to me.

What Guys Said 2

• I absolutely LOVE cuddling and being touchy feeling when I'm in a relationship, but holding each other while sleeping is overrated. LOL

I'd gladly let her sleep against me while I lay awake though. :)

• It's too hot!