Would you ladies go out with a guy that is not as educated as you?

As in if this guy does not hold a college degree like you? This fella is holding a job but it's not the best, he can do better in this scenario. You wouldn't mind?

Thanks for everyone's input!
It's hard to pick most helpful because all y'all been helpful

Most Helpful Girl

• If he can lead interesting conversations :) and we share common interests~! I've met very smart people regardless of their education background, they consume/absorb knowledge from anywhere!!! Education level isn't a requirement!

What Girls Said 12

• Oh no, that doesn't matter to me. College isn't for everyone and as long as you're working and not completely dumb, you are fine.

• as long as he's got a degree or 2 and he's doing what he loves i dont mind

• Not a problem. I have a college degree, and I'm working on my second and my boyfriend has a high school diploma. No issues :) so long as he can take care of himself.

• Education doesn't equal intelligence. So that would be not a problem.

• It's good someone recognizes the difference. I've met straight A students who were hopeless idiots outside of the classroom. Education -- especially in the US -- is becoming less valuable by the day.

• It doesn't matter until he's not dumb.:D I know smart guys who have settled for lower-paying jobs and pretty dumb guys who finished some "whatever" degree and got a good job through good connections.:D School does not measure your intelligence.:D

• Yeah unfortunately smart people have to settle for something less than appealing, I totally agree with the last part

• As long as he's still able to keep up with me when I talk and not completely ignorant, he's fine.

• Not a problem.

• I am a college grad, and this is no big deal for me. :p

• I prefer someone with a higher or equal level of education, but if he's intelligent enough and able to do well without college- then sure.

• His educational qualification is not a requirement but we must be able to click

• I don't usually like dating men who are less educated than me. even right now, i'm dating a man who graduated from the same college as me but he and his friends give me crap all the time about trying to "prove how i'm smarter than them" or "talk down to them" just because I have a large vocabulary and use it day-to-day. It's unfair and ridiculous.

• As long as he's not dumb as a rock I wouldn't mind. I have friends that didn't go to college but that doesn't mean they're not smart. He would have to be making the most of what he is doing. College isn't for everyone.

What Guys Said 4

• I hope not

• They would but they would constantly be looking for a better guy.

• Yes, only if you have other characteristics which they find interesting or appealing...

• Not only I'm I ugly but 99% of the females on here think I'm mentally challenged. So I'm pretty much screwed at this point.