I attract a lot of ratched chicks and turning them down gets me a bad rep with the hotties. What to do?

I'm a tall athletic, talented, handsome guy. I get very much female attention but only the uggos approach me. How can I stop that cause turning them down hurts my chances with the nice.girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• you know how the boldest most thirstiest guys are the uggos. They know that they are not hot stuff so they try to holla at every girl hoping that anyone would take the bate. They approach women just because she is a woman.

Well its the same for uggo women. Its not you, its just the fact that these uggo ratchet women want attention so bad that they holla at any cute dude they see. They have to try harder.

Decent women dont behave that way because they already get the attention they want. Decent women will most likely not approach you too because like i said, they are already getting attention. Also chances are, decent women want love and commitment and if they can tell you are just looking to play around and boost your ego then even more they will not bother with you wether you treat an uggo woman nice or not. no decent women wants a player.

so my advice for you is to just have fun with the uggos. when the time is right, the right girl for you will come around. but the uggos are women too. they have the same body parts as a decent woman and because they are desperaste for attention they are not looking for love and comittment.

• I'm not looking to play around that's it. All I want is a good women. But these chicks constantly being on my ass makes it seem like I'm constantly knee deep in constantly interchanging pussy. Which. I'm not. By choice.

What Girls Said 7

• As long as you’re turning these girls down in a nice way, then I could personally care less. The only thing giving you a bad rep is your douche-y mentality and terminology -- it's seriously not impressive.

It's like, there are so many good-looking guys out there, but only a handful of them actually have cool, interesting personalities.

If you had a decent personality and game, then you’d have no problem getting good-looking girls. Maybe once you mature a little, things will work out better for you.

• you're too cocky. Confidence is good, but I bet a lot of those "uggos" you described are actually great people. And I bet the hot girls you want to attract are more thanlikely materialistic and stuck up and believe you're the "uggo" one. Give people a chance, you're not better than anyone and no ones better than you.

• Try not to put too much value in appearances alone. God forbid you mention to these hotties the reason you turn these other (not so attractive) girls down is because you think they're ugly, as that would only make you look like a shallow flake and could actually be the real reason they're not liking you! Try being more genuine and get to know someone before just dissing them on their looks. A great personality will far surpass the great looks of a girl who may turn out to be dull and boring. Plus, a guy in the company of a nice girl (regardless what she looks like) will seem much more attractive than the guy who's alone because he thinks he's too good for everybody that shows an interest in him. Not saying this is you but just using it as an example.

• turn them down in a nice way. if ur rude to ugly girls, pretty girls will notice and be turned off by you. women don't really like guys who are only nice to cute girls. if u attract ratchets and not nice girls, thre must be a reason for that. give yourself an HONEST and NONBIASED evaluation bc anyone can say theyre this & that, but if that's the case why are u not getting who u want?

maybe you need to approach the hot girls. most pretty girls don't need to chase guys. its usually low quality girls who run after men like that

• It will only hurt your chances with the nice girls if you're a jerk about it. Maybe try being friends with them at the very least?

• your language is a major turn-off. perhaps your personality sucks.

• Do they all admit their inlove/ want you? If not maybe they just wanna know you better as a friend?
    Girls can see when guys act like jerks towards girls. Also confident is good but how you talk about yourself you kinda feel like you are "it".

I find guys who every girl wants but no girls can have really sexy tho'

• I worded my question like this cause at this point I'm just really exhausted and pissed off by the bad rep I'm getting. I know I sound cocky it's just a coping mechanism. What if I don't meet my 'one' cause of this. And by the way I always turn them down nicely and suggest friendship. You can't imagine the booty calls I get then.

• Lol you must be a hunk :p

Anyways you're too busy looking for the one.
      I assume you're still young so don't worry about that. Also i have respect for you for turning down this "bootycalls", i think all guys would love having a girl who he just can have "fun" with.
      I'm sure you'll met the one someday. I must say that it's not because you're oh so attractive don't all girls think that way about you. Everyone has a different taste.. Just make sure you get to know a girl really wel before turning them down directly.
      There was this girl that really like a friend of mine, but he didn't find her attractive but he tought he was a really nice and sweet girl so he did start hanging out with her and couple months later he started getting feelings. So don't only look at a girls appearance cause a relation only based on looks will never end well..

What Guys Said 6

• You're doing it all wrong.

You should be flirting with all girls and having an awesome time and not sticking to one girl unless its the girl you want.

This causes other women to take notice. Now the key fact here is that each women is watching how you treat other women. The more women that enjoy your company the more other women want to be in your company and the network grows.

Being handsome only gets us so far. Our energy and personality has to do the rest and so far its not matching your good looks.

• No offense but why do you think that you deserve a nice girl when you aren't a nice guy? Nice people aren't superficial. There's nothing wrong with not being attracted to women you perceive to be physically unattractive, however the rep you're getting seems pretty accurate to me.

• That's a hard one. What you have to decide is your dignity worth more than those nice girls or not? My advice is to keep being true to you. If these women you're rejecting aren't up to your standards, then you shouldn't waste your time on them. You'd be cheapening yourself if you did. One thing I've learned is that a woman will like you or not. Nothing you're going to do will convince her to like you. If some girls don't like that you reject a lot of advances, they're just as likely to dislike the fact that you're saying yes to every girl comes your way. Women are fickle, so unless she decides she likes you from the beginning, you will never satisfy her and she will be a tornado of contradictions. Stand strong and you can take pride in yourself -- which is worth everything.

• You have no hope. Try to tame your ego down.

• And whyd you want nice chicks again? You are eigther totally dumb or just making it up. Bro, there are lot of other hotter ones who aren't so Nice. Why care

• Why do you want the ones who give a shit what the uggos think? Go for the hot preps.