How do I make out perfectly without embarrassing myself?

i want to impress this guy I like.

i always want to make out perfectly without messing everything up.

how do I do that?

:/

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It will not be perfect but as a guy trust me it doesn't matter. As long as we're having sex, we're pretty happy :) If you want to impress the guy, ask him what he wants you to do sexually and do it. Be open to trying new things/positions and have fun.

0|1
    0|0
    • However, know your own limits, likes and dislikes and let them be known by him: don't feel obliged to do things you don't like.

• Show All
    • I'm going to have sex when I'm married when it's the right time.

• That's your choice, but you do need to know your limit. Will you give you boyfriend a BJ, are you willing to give him a hard job? You have to decide how far you are willing to go.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Your probaly nervous..more than likely the guy is taking ur breath away..and that is why it is hard for you concentrate on not making a fool out of yourself..do yourself a favor just be yourself...dont think about making a fool out of yourself and let things flow..more than likely he will be into you just because you were confident in being yourself around him.. ; ) good luck..

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself. There is nothing better than showing him who you really are, rather than showing him someone that your not :) Believe me.

0|0
    0|0