After dating someone for a short period, if the person said they can't date anymore for reasons such as (work, family issues, traveling...) would you?

After dating someone for a short period, if the person said they can't date anymore for reasons such as (work, family issues, traveling...) would you take their friendship?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It depends...but probably not unless it WAYYY down the road and I have another partner, and all emotions for said guy has vanished. Thats practically the only way I would be able to be friends with him.

• what if newly dating, there's no emotions yet?

• ok can you please tell how to do it? if I ask for a break, what's next and when to decide if we should go for the friendship? do I ask him for his friendship or let him decide if he wants to be friends with me? I would really appreciate the help. I can message privately if you need more details

• I would need more details on the situation in general. But I am also unsure if I can tell you how to do anything regarding this. But I will give my opinion to the best of my ability. Feel free to message me.