What do you guys think about people who are 17-21 and are dating, sleeping at each other's house?

All I see on social networking sites are people posting pictures of their girlfriend or boyfriend sleeping over.

Most Helpful Girl

• 17 - no, their parents should have more say in what they do. 21 - sure why not, they're adults. 18- still no if they're in high school or still live at home. 19, 20, maybe. I lived alone at 20 and my boyfriend stayed over sometimes, or I'd stay over there sometimes. He was 22 at the time. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Posting pictures is sort of tacky though.

What Guys Said 3

• There is nothing wring with a 21 year old dating a 17 year old, but there are several complications. For one a 21 year old can legally drink, they may want to go places an underage person can't go. This is a very big deal. Now you can't go to bars, clubs, and parties. Also there is a stigma with dating a 17 year old when you are 21. People may think that you are a loser who can't find anyone their age. Also if you are not 18 and you sleep with a 21 year old, there will be legal problems. Unless the girl is 21 and the guy is 17, then there are no problems.

• Nothing wrong with it its 2014 not 1914 . But in saying that I wouldn't want my daughte if I had one doing that.

• My 16 year old sister asked my parents if her bf could sleep over and my father laughed so hard I thought he was going to have a brain aneurysm.

What Girls Said 5

• I've slept over guy friends and bfs house since i was in high school. their parents didn't mind. im one of those people that parents seem to love :/
    i didn't see anything wrong either.

• thats how it is with this one guy and me.. he just turned 20 and i turn 17 in a few months and my mom said that me and him can date but he has to meet my family and they need to approve. we aren't together but my parents trust me so when/if it does happen, theyll be onboard

• That sounds kind of illegal since you are underage

• Once you don`t live at your parents house I don`t see anything wrong with it.

• I personally don't think you should spend the night over anyones house you don't plan on marrying and I'm not religious at all I just think it's a waste of time.