Would a guy be into going ice skating with a girl?

so im going to hang out with this guy i like (i think he likes me too) but we're deciding on what to do. i haven't gone ice skating in a really long time - like 3-4 years! so I've been wanting to go and i was just curious if guys thought it would be lame or stupid or something. i mean its a lot of fun and i see guys go ice skating all the time whether its with a girl or just some friends... what do you think?

i also was thinking itd be a nice change in activity because we live in Arizona so we dont get much cold, snowy, icy weather haha just sayin!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love that as a date (: ice skating is so much fun haha but be warned that i WILL hug the wall for the first 30 minutes haha and if i dont, i went there the day before to practice haha

• hahaha! i hug the wall too! but luckily id have support there!...unless he didn't know how to, then id be his support haha

• Hahaha no darling, you guys are going to do it to sneak free hugs, im doing to for dear life haha. And no problem (:

• hahaha you're funny

What Guys Said 14

• omg do it! its so much fun i play hockey and honestly i fell in love with a girl on the ice! it was our first date and it was romantic to know that we were there for each other. if she fell i was able to pick her up. it got to the point where we were holding hands helping each other to learn how to skate. by the end of the day there was a connection between us that i thought took days to achieve, there was trust to know that we would pick each other up if we fell down :)

• thats exactly what i was thinking/hoping for! hahaha im glad it really happens and its not just my stupid imagination :)

• You welcome :) message me if you wanna know more :)

• well at least your be able to hold his hand all the way through the date, x

• my thoughts exactly hahaha

• Yes, that sounds fun!

• Ice skating is tons of fun!

• I wouldn't mind doing that at all. The only problem is I've never been so I'd probably be falling a lot. Haha! I'm from Arizona as well so I know exactly what you mean about the weather.

• yeah. i think itd be fun if he didn't know how to ice skate tho haha it would make it more enjoyable, a bit

• Teaching them would definitely help break the ice if it's someone you haven't seen in a while or a first date.

• It would be AWESOME!!

• Does he know how to ice skate? it's harder than i would have thought. I ate shit like 4 times lol. Remind him to bring socks high enough for the rental ski's (that hurt the worst). It'll be a good way to see how much he likes you. But yeah, it's like 80 here in the low desert, SoCal. A big slab of ice sounds nice.

• ice sounds fantastic haha
      and i dont know if he knows how to ice skate.. id tell him to bring high socks cuz one time i didn't and it was not good. but yeah its a lot of fun still!

• I couldn't even if I wanted to I could not skate on ice or any other solid floor if my life depended on it.

• hahahaha im sorry to hear that

• quite the contradiction.. like starbursts! hahaha

• I would dig it

• totally I think it's romantic skating side by side :D

• try rollerblading as a start. iceskating is more dangerous, and hurts more if you fall, so that isn't really romantic.

• i haven't been in a while either. id like to roller blade as well

• Never in a million years

• why not?

• i dont think itd make a guy look gay.. but still, i see where that would come up

• Thanks for understanding. . It's not that I'm against gays it's just I don't want to be viewed as feminine. .besides I have no coordination lol..

• If your both 16 years old then it might be cute. Otherwise no.

• well im 16 and he's 20... why would it only be "cute" if we were both 16? its just something to do for fun!

What Girls Said 2

• That's a good interactive date, so do it! I am a hockey player and I go skating all the time, and I always see couples. It's so cute and you have a reason to hold his hand, especially if he is a good skater and you aren't. I'd never be able to pretend I can't skate, lol.

• haha i can't pretend to not be able to skate but its been quite a while so i think i could pass for and amateur! hahaha

• Yes do it fun But be careful not to fall on your face