Will a woman view your online dating profile if she doesn't find you attractive?

Will a, woman not look at your online dating profile if she doesn't find you attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Every person has different things that attract them, For me it's blue eyes. Instantly attracted to guys more with blue eyes than brown. But that's my preference but someone else may like brown eyes more than blue. Everyone has different tastes and it just depends on the woman.

• I just want them to get past the looks and see my profile. .

• Why don't you make the first move instead of waiting for a girl to come to you? Do something about it.

• I message women online all the time

What Girls Said 1

• If I don't find them attractive, I don't view it. But if the photo is of a tree or not a human I click to see if they are confident enough to post a photo of their face in the photos section.

• Now I know why I don't get views lol

What Guys Said 2

• The pics are usually to small when searching. if you have a pic they almost certainly will click. Off they want to see better detail

• If she doesn't find you attractive, then mostly likely, she'll ignore you altogether. But relationships are not always built on sexual intentions.