A girl who stands up for herself? Or a pushover who will do anything to please you?

Which one would you prefer?

Girls who at confident and know what they want or a girl who is a "yes" girl and will do what you want?

All the guys I date seem to only want a girl who will go along with what they say.
I don't want to be controlled. But lately I feel like I push guys away because they can't have their cake and eat it to.

Most Helpful Guy

• The answer is: Do either or. Either be super-submissive and needy and do everything he wants (literally) or be super-controlling dominant and agressive and make him do everything you want.

But if you only give mixed signals, back off at every approach and never show any affection but only uncertainty and indecisiveness and the "might call the cops if I touch her too much" kind of look, etc. that's totally offputting!

What Guys Said 4

• I want a woman that can fight back and stand up for herself. And then if we don't get along I know we don't, if we do I know it's real. Maybe you push away guys, but if they can't handle the real you, would you really want to spend time with them?

But don't get me wrong, once I have a woman, and I really have her, I want her to be there 100%. I don't want to have to argue just for arguing.

• I prefer a female who is self confident without being egotistical.

• Confidence is good, but I am getting the impression you may be a little overpowering. Maybe if you toned it down a little your dates may last. I prefer a girl who is not a pushover and is honest with me what they truly want but they do it in a nice controlled manner and do not overpower or lose control of their emotions.

• I need a girl who will do anything to please me, yet stands up for herself and tells me when and where I'm wrong.

What Girls Said 0