At what age did you have your first date?

At what age or year did you have your first hawt date? What place did y'all go to and what chu guys do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• 19.
    We were initially only supposed to meet for lunch, but then it turned into an all day thing. After lunch we walked around and talked some more, went to see a movie, etc.
    It lasted for 6 or 7 hours lol
    it wansnt a hot date, just a regular one lol

• i dont date. i hang out for a year or so then... well see:)

• I've never been on an "date" date. Like we'd jst chill at the park or some shit

• Oh wait scratch that..

• But it was never really planned or anything. It'd just be like a random Saturday & He'd text me asking I wanna chill in 5 minutes or something. But if you consider that a date than 2 points for me I guess

• Haha a date to the park ofcourse =P

• I never had a legit date. I've hung out with guys but I would never call those a date.

• Ofcourse they're juz friends. U need sometime alone with meh to consider it a date -=]

• About 16-17 some where.

• I was 18 years old.

• I'm 16, never been officially asked out per-say..they ask to hangout but whatever, just talk to guys

What Guys Said 8

• My first REAL date I was 22. Everything before that was just like hanging out with someone while in a group of friends, and stuff like that.

We went to a CSN&Y concert. It was pretty chill.

• I was about 20 maybe 21

• I'm almost 25 and Never dated.

• Almost 21 and never have been on one.

• damn..why not?

• It's just never happened, never been good at talking too women. I have been trying to change that and gotten some girls numbers the past few months but nothing came out of any of them so far.

• My username= Never had a date, will never have a date and probably never will. So to answer your question 0 lol.

• I guess I was sixteen, with my second girlfriend in high school.

• i never been on date becz i never had girlfriend

• Well I asked a girl out for my first time ever a few days ago (I'm 16) and she accepted. She couldn't make it though because her grandma had a heart attack. So my first date is yet to happen.

• Does she have proof of it? She might lie and use that as excuse =P

• Ahh, you do, as do I. I bet you can guess who?

• @Asker, Lol, it was a call, so I guess not. XD