If a guy you barely know comment on your boobs... what does that mean?

This is obviously.. not the comment that I got but.. LOL

the other day I was having dinner with two of girl friends and this guy came to us and said to one of my friends,

"Gosh, you have beautiful bags there, what are they, C or D?" (staring at my friend's chest area...LOL)

and I was like 'what is wrong with this guy'

Is it common, is it ok to comment on stranger's body parts? isn't it really rude?

I really had no idea why he said it,

was he trying to flirt with my friend? or was he trying to make a joke?
LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, that's just weird. He was probably trying to be funny. At least that's what I hope otherwise it's a strange way of flirting.

• I KNOW I think he tried to make a move... by commenting her boobs but didn't work LOL

• I selected yours MH because your comment was hilarious LOL that was so rude but.. your reaction was very wise and funny at the same time!!!

• Haha, thank you! Some guys are just silly (read stupid)

What Guys Said 11

• It is rude but many guys are like that... they flirt very bluntly and think it's a compliment and it's how to get a girls attention. Usually they're very stupid or so over confident they think they're the dogs balls...

• hahaha yes I've never met that kind of guys, but these days, I meet my friends in the evening a lot, and just realize the existence of these werid people :P

• It just shows you how inept and stupid the guy is... he couldn't find a smarter way to flirt? He might his face smacked next time by someone talking like that.

• haha so true.. LOL we had no idea how to react :(

• Beautiful bags? What a charmer!

• He was trying to flirt but It's just fun for a lot of guys to do that too, similar to how it's fun to answer questions on here.

• He's identified himself as a manpig.

• I would never comment a girl on her boobs unless it was my gf... even then not in public lol. He could compliment you on your hair, outfit, shoes but he chose boobs what a jerk.

• I apologize for hitting on your busty friend. Sorry.

• he was trying to compliment and flirt at the same time it is just he don't use proper words to compliment, me also i would love to compliment girls boobs since i'm a boob lover, but i won't because it might offend her and i prefer to compliment her hair, outfit, smile, eyes except private parts, i tend to stare at girls boobs but not definitely comment something unless she is my gf

• :) thank you for your opinion

• welcome hehe :) can we friends now? it is just i have no friends in this site and i feel alone

• I think id take that as a hint that he's a creepy ass scumbag lol. Unless ur into that id create some distance there asap.

• No, not appropriate at all. Most guys are just pigs that flirt with girls they don't know so that there's no real consequences behind it. Just try to ignore it for now on.

• Whatever he was trying to do, that was an epic fail. Even if that was his icebreaker, why call them BAGS?

What Girls Said 6

• he's just flirting. id think he's a jerk tbh….

thats not a 'joke'…

• OMG how rude and classless! Idiot of the year winner!

• He's giving her a compliment but in a really immature way..He was probably trying to impress his guy friends...

Just ignore him

• He is just a stupid pervert

• He's a bit of a creep. He's probably imaging her naked. He may of thought that was flirting but still. That is rude but at least she didn't hit him aha.

• yes.. that was really rude and he was acting so weird he didn't seem like he was drunk though

• Guys like that are just knobs. Ignore them and they'll move on to a new victim.

• LOL yes we did! haha thank you for your opinion~

• Wow, that's not okay. He sounds like he's really immature or just an uncouth guy.