Girl I'm dating never texts back?

I've been on 3 dates with this chick and she rarely texts me back when she does its an hour or even days later. I don't get it I never text her more than 2 times in a day some text I send don't need responses but would be nice to get some sort of a response ! I sent her a text sun after are date and 2 yesterday no reply on any of them they were all just compliments tho so didn't really need a response, we were supposed to hang out today after she had her appointment so I texted her this morning and then one more 2 hours later. She didn't text me back till 3 hours later canceling our date with a :-( and I texted her back that's OK hope your OK and your appointment went well and asked if she saw my other text its been 4 hours now no reply!

She replied back and asked if we were still going out next week! Girls are weird I just think she is busy all the time and doesn't really check her phone cause she does reply just really long response times!

Most Helpful Girl

• your just not a priority in her life

you can keep trying for a little bit, but if she still dosent seem intresed dont waste YOUR time

What Girls Said 3

• It is obvious that she is not interested in you. I hold my phone in my hand if I am seeing someone to not miss a text or call. So if you are saying she don't reply - make a conclusion that she is not into you.

• Then you are not dating her...

• She's stringing you along. Walk away. I'm notorious for not answering my phone but that's mostly because I don't even bother checking it. But if I was dating someone, I do check my phone at least once a day. And reply. But I ignore the texts if I don't want to see them again and don't feel like telling them. Or if its just compliments, those annoy me to some extent, 3 dates isn't long enough for a guy to know who I am. Longest I've gone between replying so far is around 15-20 hours.

What Guys Said 1

• Time to move on, she's not interested.