Is something really wrong with me?

So, this happens everytime I date a guy. I like them a lot before we start dating, have fun flirting and what not, but after we start dating I get extremely bored of them. Is something wrong with me? I don't sleep around if that helps at all. Am I a bad person?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you're not a bad person. There are some personality disorders that can cause that (histrionic and borderline I think off the top of my head) which you might want to look into for your own curiosity, but it's equally possible that you're just dating boring people or that you haven't found the right person yet. Don't stress over it too much.

• I don't think those disorders describe me, hehe. I'm not exactly dramatic...I actually consider myself to be subtle in most things. I think you're right on the wrong people though

• Okay good, lol, those aren't fun disorders. Enjoy casual dating then; there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

• Okay, thanks! ^.^

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0