Just curious, rate me 1-10?

I've been noticing a lot of "rate me" questions lately so I got curious :P Rate me 1-10, 10 being the best score. Thanks!

s1357.photobucket.com/.../..._zpsb8461805.jpg.html

i1357.photobucket.com/.../image_zpsd3d3befe.jpg

By the way, I'm 17 years old. Yes, I know I probably don't look 17 lol. Im actually about to be 18 :)

0|0
8|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't want to rate, but I will say that you are cute and look older than your age a bit- which will no doubt help you with the ladies.

NOW FLY, GRASSHOPPER, FLYYYYYYYYY =D

Pro-tip: Avoid really clean transparent doors/windows/surfaces. =]

0|1
    1|0
    • Thanks! :)
      Wtf? Lol do I really look older than my age? All my life I've been told I look younger 0.o I guess I grew up :/ oh well haha, it might be a good thing like you said :P

Ps: Will do, thanks. But do girls really notice those factors in pictures? Lmao

• Show All
    • Nothing wrong. Just harakiri being harakiri lol you and your silly posts

• Oh. Lol. =D HUGS!

What Girls Said 7

• sweet dude

1|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 you do look older though

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks :) oh well, it's what I get for always wanting to look older when people said I looked younger than my age :p

• Show All
    • Yeah that's what I've been saying lol xD up until I recently discovered that not only do I not look younger than my age anymore, but older, lmao. I guess I was one of those "late bloomers."

• Haha really? Oh well

• 7.4/10

Pretty handsome.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice looking not bad

1|0
    0|0
  • 7/8 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • You're definitely 9/10. Really cute and you do look older (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I give u an 8

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! :)

But why go anonymous?

• Show All
    • ok I think I will lol

• Fine with me :)

What Guys Said 2

• You look kinda like this guy I sparred with once a the gym. That dude had kicks as solid as a fucking garbage truck. I was limping for a week and a couple days afterwards.

Anyway, you could be a better looking guy if you spiced your hair up a little. I'd say trim it down some...the Bruce Lee was fine for him, but I doubt you're him or garbage truck legs.

But regardless, you shouldn't have problems in life regarding looks

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I was planning on getting a trim soon

• Well to be honest the second pic looks better. Have you noticed its only Us guy who seem to do this Rate me threads more? LOL. You also look more like 21 lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm not photogenic AT ALL. I look much better in real life, in my opinion and I've been told. And whaaaaat! 21? Lmao you're trolling

• Show All
    • Lol I guess it's all based on your look that day or the person's perception

• For me its like this. When I shave I look 18 when I let my beard grow I look 40 ha ha ha.