Is it possible to hug a girl hard enough to where it hurts her boobs?

How delicate are your boobs?
Girls has this ever happened to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• you could punch me in the boobs and it would not hurt. If a guy hugs me too hard it will hurt my rib cage before it hurts my boobs.

• really? I heard that getting hit on the boobs hurts really bad. almost as bad as getting hit in the balls.

• Not sure what it is but my boobs feel no pain. The only thing that would bother me is if a guy would pinch my nipple for something like that.

• you could probably hurt people with them :p

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, it can, haha. I don't think a hug would be as painful as a punch, though. It also depends on how sensitive the girl is, if it's near her time of the month, etc.

• Wait. Girls boobs are more sensitive during certain times of the month?

• Yup. I don't really keep track of mine so I could be wrong, but I believe if it's a week or so before her period, they'll be more sensitive.

• I hope you will always be true to yourself, be honest about who you are and not try to be someone else or live up to someone else's expectations. So I would say to you, if you would rather play keeper in the quidditch team of dating than seeker... Go for it, but try to "let a quaffle in before you catch the snitch," as they say. ;-)

• Definitely lol it's a sensitive area, if you bump a boob too hard it can be really painful, same as hugging too hard and pressing into them too much.

• Hahaha. I don't think so. My boobs are like cushion with extra support, bra ;)

• I have pretty big boobs and mine are sensitive, so yeah it's possible. Depends on the girl though.

• yes i think guys do this to try and feel our boobs.

What Guys Said 1