Ladies, do you think it's wrong to give a guy you meet at a bar the cold shoulder?

I met a woman at a bar i frequent a few weeks ago, I tried to make small talk and she flat out ignored me, we are both regulars at this bar, now I pretty much ignore her, am I right or wrong?

• Yea, two wrongs don't Make a right.
  • No, you aren't wrong.
  • You, re both wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ladies, do you think it's wrong to give a guy you meet at a bar the cold shoulder?
    I don't think it's wrong as in my opinion guys aren't entitled to female attention when they want it as I don't exist for male pleasure.

I tried to make small talk and she flat out ignored me, we are both regulars at this bar, now I pretty much ignore her, am I right or wrong?
    You're neither right or wrong in my opinion. Rather it seems this is more of passive aggressive vengeance which may serve no to little revenge as she likely doesn't care or even notice if you ignore her as it seems she didn't want your attention.

What Girls Said 5

• haha your poll only includes options about her being wrong, or you both being wrong. What about just you being wrong? Cus you are.

You tried to talk to a girl who isn't interested in you. So your question is is it wrong of her to be not interested in you? nope it's not wrong. it's not wrong of her to give the cold shoulder to someone she doesn't want to talk to. if you decide you don't want to talk to her back, then don't. That's fine too, but there are no "two wrongs" here. she wasn't wrong at all

• Shit, that honestly was a really great answer, if I had seen it earlier, it would have gotten MH for sure. :)

• If she is ignoring you then it's obvious she isn't interested in interacting with you. Don't go out of your way to ignore her but don't bother going up to her and trying to chat. Just treat her like any other person in the bar that you don't really feel like chatting to.

• True, i probably shouldn't go out of my way to ignore her, but i do now, because she seemed like she was too pretty and too good to talk to me, so now I just save my breath and time by not bothering her.

• Unless she is extra shy she is not interested, sorry:-)) By the way could you please look at the question that I've asked recently on my site as I think we are the same age.Im in an odd situation and I don't know whats going on and I need some advice:-)))) Maybe you have some idea/advice what is that...because I'm clueless:-)))

Thanks:-)))))

• I don't think either of you are wrong. Sometimes people don't want to talk.

• Depends sometimes we're there just to let loose

• I can understand that, that's one of the reasons I go as well, I Just don't see why When someone is trying to be nice and friendly, a woman has to be all nasty.

• Because many are bitches who want attention but feed on rejecting others to feel good about themselves. It's pathetic really but true.
      Sometimes if we have our eye on someone already we brush others off without even noticing how we're doing it

What Guys Said 0