Girls, would you date a guy who is constantly depressed?

When I met that guy he looked okay. But I noticed his mood swings. Later he admitted taking Z***x pills and it has a side effect - an agression and suicide thoughts. Besides it he is super into his looks, self centered and if someone don't literally worship his body he gets upset. Very silly, I know. I want to know your opinions if you would try to do something with that or quit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I had the experience and it was awful :( He would be a different person from one day to the next. If you think he is worth it, wait it out until he has his sh*t together, goes to therapy, the meds kick in etc. But don't put yourself on his emotional roller coaster.

What Guys Said 2

• Quit.yeah woman is a reflection of his man , you know.

• True. I started to feel uncomfortable around him, I had to control my every single word to prevent an anger and I never know what can make him mad at me. It's crazy.

• then u know what to do then.

• Sounds like a great catch.

What Girls Said 4

• tbh i wouldn't , it is not because he is taking medication or due to his depression but in addition to this current medical condition his personality is not so nice. i wouldn't want to be with someone who is only focusing on exterior things

• *it is not only because

• it is too draining for you to be with someone that is too negative, either you are strong enough to bring him out of the tunnel or you may get drag along..

• i just feel that there are other things in life more than just looks..and self centred is a turn off

• I am like him, but I don't show my depressed personality...I think it will be not good for you

• The depression isn't the problem here. It's everything else. I'd stay away

• I'm not wasting my energy on those low lifers. Sorry, I'm not responsible for saving him or do I have to pity them.

• I agree. I am not a therapist, so I barely can help him to become happier.