Do these sound like fun date ideas to you girls?I want to go on fun dates that are off the beaten path.Let me know what u think. Thanks?

I do like the dinner and a movie thing sometimes but i want to go on more adventurous dates. So how do these sound: hiking, study dates, antiquing, plays, b&b, historical tourisms, day trips, picnics, pick ur own farms, cycling, indie films, canoeing, fishing, museums, art shows etc. Do most girls like doing stuff like this? I'm single and u can't do most things like this with guy friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know, it really depends on the girl.. For example I'd like hiking, but some can say "ew..I don't like nature" and stuff like that. Study dates, i don't think it would be fun..my opinion.Neither historical tourisms (i hate history). Plays would be interesting, so would day trips, picnics , cycling, canoeing (although I'd be afraid haha), fishing can be boring, but I personally like fishing, art shows and museums again..depends on the girls personality.Most girls nowadays only want to go to bars, terrace, clubs, not even in the park. I'd enjoy doing things like the ones I said I like!

What Girls Said 3

• It just depends on the girl. Out of those you mentioned I'd love to go hiking, I love plays, though I prefer musicals, I love picnics, I love historical tourism, I love pick your own farms and I'd love to go fishing but I don't think I'd enjoy canoeing (always had a fear of it) or cycling (never been good at it, and doesn't always leave much time for talking.)

But then I also love to go paint balling, air rifle shooting and I love going to old bookstores.

It just depends, there will be girls who are the exact opposite. But it's always good to mix things up, dating can become stale if you're doing the same thing over and over again. It's good you want to try new things, most girls will be the same and they'll most like;y have a good time with you no matter what you're doing.

• I think it would depend on the person. Some of those sounded fun to me and others made me think I would be bored if this was my date. Then again it could go in thinking this will be boring and I could end up having a great time and as long as we're having good conversation, I think I would have a good time. Initially though, historical tourisms sounds boring to me just for example.

• Well it depends on the person or how good you know her. If it's the "first date" like you need to know each other little more, I wouldn't recomend something tooooo active.

What Guys Said 2

• Girls who you'd be compatible with will likely prefer dates that are more the sorts of things you enjoy then standard. Girls who don't like doing that kind of stuff you shouldn't be with.

The more your are willing to reveal and bring of your real self, the more you will push away people who aren't right and attract people who are.

• I think it all depends on the girl you ask out, some of these might be good with some girls, but not others.