Should I run for my damn life?

There is this man that I like so much. We are so compatible it’s unbelievable. He is everything I want in a man. He told me that his ultimate flaw is that he is insecure. I don’t understand why. He seems a little too perfect if you ask me. Well, I spent the night with him for the first time two nights ago, he even offered me to move in with him. I declined, but I am thinking about it. Anyway….last night I was to come over to his place again. He asked me to stop and get him something to eat. I said OK, but I ended up falling asleep on the couch about twenty minutes later. I knew I was tired, but didn’t think I would fall asleep so suddenly. I didn’t wake up until early the next morning. I called him when I got to work to apologize and he became very upset and called me a liar. He said that what I did was uncalled for. I kept telling him that I honestly did fall asleep. He continued to call me a liar and said that I disrespected him and he doesn’t accept liars. He hung up in my face. I called back a final time and offered to make amends by coming over tonight. He said he didn’t trust that I would because I “lied” once about coming over and did not show up or call him to let him know I wasn’t coming. I feel really bad about the situation ….I don’t know if I should just leave him alone altogether…or stop by his place and see what’s what? I tried to call him back a few minutes ago, but he didn't answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes run. he should apologize for his absurd behavior. if he doesn't come to you hat in hand to apologize I would try to never speak to him again

you made an honest mistake. but you don't need to beat yourself up or be beaten up over it.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah run far away from him. geez and i thought i was insecure. i would give you a second chance if that happened to me

• lol thanks sweetness.

• I think that's a fair rule. I don't want our "friendship" to end over something like this. I also think what will happen in the future? Is he doing this to test me? He said I could come over tonight and that he was never mad at me, just disliked the fact that I lied and didn't come over when I said I would.

• you know what , after the way he treated you for that before this , i am not sure its such a great idea to see him again. but its your choice so good luck

What Girls Said 1

• Run, when he said he was being insecure he definitely wasn't kidding. If he wasn't willing to even accept an apology or try to understand it then i doubt you could even begin to help him get over his insecurities.

• Deep down I don't want to because I am out of shape...lol jk, but seriously, I don't want our "friendship" to end over something like this. I also think what will happen in the future? Is he doing this to test me? He said I could come over tonight and that he was never mad at me, just disliked the fact that I lied and didn't come over when I said I would.

• Yeah run !!!