Guys when you say you'll message us in a couple of days do you mean it?

So okay me & my guy friend (who things are very complicated with) got in a argument last night. He ended up saying 'don't get angry, look calm down and I'll talk to you in a couple of days once I've got my shit sorted which is a priority to me.'

Basicially my question is how long is a couple of days for you guys? Will he even message me? I haven't spoke to him today & going to give him his space but I don't want to be holding my breath. We've always rebounded back from arguments before so I'm hoping this is the same.

Most Helpful Guy

• however long it takes, for him to get his shit together

What Guys Said 2

• Wait until he texts you

• give him a couple more days to breathe and then send him an innocent text.

What Girls Said 2

• Not a guy, but the way I'm thinking about this is: think about how much time you'd need to respond if you were him and add 3 days to it. If he hasn't contacted you until then, drop him a sweet but casual message like 'hey dude, I'm sorry I was a dick, hope we can talk soon?'

• I do not think you should send him a message. If he needs time then give him the time he needs. He sounds like a mature guy who knows how to calm things down. If he wants some time to breath and sort things out in his head then you should give him the time he needs.

When he calls you you should meet up with him and listen to what he has to say and do not make him feel bad for not calling you or texting you.