Would you date someone who's really good looking but has bad teeth?

Someone who's really good looking and has a great body but bad teeth. Yellow teeth or has a front discolored tooth and can't afford to have them fixed currently?

What about not yellow teeth white ones but a front tooth discolouration

Most Helpful Girl

• Well bad teeth CAN be a turn off... for instance if you're talking with somebody and they have smelly breath that could make anybody want to run away because they are basically tear gassing you with their teeth lol.

If teeth are important to you, they are important to you... BUT if the person is worth getting over the fact that they have bad teeth than date them... If he has a good personality, offers you a lot you should still date him.. But if he doesn't have a lot to offer AND he has bad teeth then don't date him because all you'll be focusing on is his teeth and then eventually you'll find more stuff to be dissatisfied with.

But like I said look at the pro's and con's of everything.

1. Do you find him attractive?
    2. Does he have a great personality to offer you?
    3. Does he treat you right?

You can change teeth but you can't change a person's personality. If he has a lot to offer and you find him attractive (besides the teeth) give him a chance. You can also be honest to him (in a polite way) about his teeth and maybe he can change stuff about it? But I think you should give the guy a chance if he has a lot to offer you.. because you may be able to find the perfect guy with perfect teeth (but that guy may not like you or give you a chance) whereas you can find an attractive guy with bad or semi bad teeth who has a lot to offer you.

So you got to look at the WHOLE picture.

Does he have lots to offer you? Will he treat you right? If so give him a chance but if all you can focus on is his teeth that means you probably aren't that interested in him as a whole.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not sure this is dating but one of the girls that used to come by for threesomes had bad teeth , at first glance on first meeting it was a turn off but after that never seemed to bother me

• That would make them not really good looking, I think I would prefer someone in good health than someone who looked like a supermodel

• I would if they were just a little yellow. But if they had massive braces which were half the size of their face then no.

What Girls Said 5

• yellow is alright. some crooked is okay. cavities in back in okay. some missing in back is alright too.
    but if you have a smelly mouth, brown/black teeth and missing a few in the front...id have to say no. i dislike people with naturally horrible breath. if its rotting away...just imagine how bad it is then. i wanna see a nice cute smile :/

• To me, lack of dental hygiene = lack of general hygiene = no chance.

There's yellow then there's proper YELLOW, a bit of discolouring can be forgiven but if they look really uncared for.. nope, I wouldn't. I'm a health and cleanliness freak so I just couldn't deal with that.

• I would not be able to. Teeth are the first thing I notice on someone. And I think how someone's teeth look is a good reflection on the rest of their hygiene (if they're teeth are gross/yellow etc).
    If their teeth are not perfectly straight that's ok, I'm more concerned about the whole oral hygiene thing.

• I honestly don't think I would. Teeth are really important to me. They don't have to be perfect but I couldn't stand it if they looked dirty.

• I haven't ever been attracted to a guy who has had yellow/discolored teeth if that helps to answer your question.