Would you ladies go on a date with a guy that offered you a lot of money to go out with him? He is nice but not good looking.

This guy is a really nice and caring guy that just wants to spend time with you.

And he is offering money cause his tired of getting rejected.He tells you that.
And he is not expecting sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first of all if he seemed like a nice guy and not like a potential serial killer, I would say keep your money and go on a date anyway. I don't see the harm in just going on a date, it's not like I have to see him again if I don't want to.

And plus, I would feel good about making someone else's day just by going out with them, when normally no one would give them the time of day. I think that if you have the chance to make a difference in someone's life in a positive way, you should do it. :)

What Girls Said 9

• absolutely not. i would never go out with someone if they offered to pay me to date them. that's degrading.

• What if he mentions that is tired of getting rejected and that he is why he is offering money.

• i would tell him that offering money is not going to get him the kind of girl he's looking for and if he thinks that's a good idea, he's probably going about dating in the wrong way in the first place.

• the fact that the guy gives the woman a lot of cash will make her feel like a prostitute...

• if its over $50, im not busy and we go out on the other side of town why not

im not going to have sex with him or even kiss him so that's fine with me

• you mean a call girl.

*sigh* I'm done.

ha

• No not a call girl, a girl he knows in person.

• same thing pretty much. You'll know the call girl in person.. you pay her money to go out with you, no rejection... but as for a friend or co-worker he'd know.. I wouldn't. I've been down that road and it never ends like you want it to, like the movies.

• Probably not. It would make me feel like a prostitute lol.

• As long as he wasn't expecting sex then sure.

• No I wouldn't

• Sure, if he's nice I'll do it.

• Yea, why not? If he is nice than I am sure that we would have fun.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes they would but you have to be like wanna go back to my mansion or wanna ride in my convertible or something like that.

• p*rn/hookers is better man...

• I don't think any "sane" girl would be willing to do that.