Ladies do you ever approach a shy guy?

If there is a guy you like e.g. In one of your college classes and he makes no move to ask you out would you make the first step?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have no objection to that..while being at school, in my class there was a guy who was introverted...he didn't find himself attractive and was too shy to speak to girls..then i broke the ice and started to have conversation with him..he is a good friend but still acts shy around other girls

What Girls Said 2

• I did yes and he asked me out once he knew I wouldn't reject him

• I'm in this situation right now, we go to the same college. I'm deliberating if I should make the first move right now. He always says how sweet i am, but never makes a move. So i'm either going to drop it, or have to deal with asking him out which is scary a.f

• You should make a move.

• Thanks Steven :) It's just so scary even trying to phrase simple stuff like can i have your number. Guys have it tough, must suck ass

What Guys Said 1

• They are out there, however they are very rare and very far in between.
    You have to battle through your shyness and the early friendship awkward conversations. After that it's smooth sailing.