Is it bad i am going out with a girl because i lowered my standards?

i am going out with her because she isn't attractive and i dont have to try in the realtionship. i will never have to worry about not sexually saitysfying her since she's not that attractive i dont have to try. so is it bad i am dating her because i lowered my standards

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously, if you did this to me, I swear I would punch you in the face lol. Kidding, but still if she finds out, it will kill her self-esteem and she'll become insecure. I'd rather be alone for the rest of my life than to have someone date me of pity. I haven't had a boyfriend and I am 17 and I don't like the way I look, but I don't pity myself, because I chose to look like this.(when it comes to being overweight). And personally, I think you shouldn't lower your standars either. I have standars and so should you. Just because a girlfriend doesn't come so fast, doesn't mean you won\t get one that is your type.You're basically wasting time on someone you don't even like. And I can't talk from experience, but I don't think sex would feel nice with someone you're not attracted to at least physically, if not personality wise too. But again, I am a girl.We care about different things than you guys. SO to conclude, I can't say it's bad if you don't have a problem with it, but she might not feel well about you if she finds out from some comments thrown by your friends for example at her.

What Girls Said 8

• Sooo less attractive people don't deserve to date someone who will actually TRY for them? Also, why do you want to be lazy in a relationship? And why would you purposely go out of your way to be bad in bed? You sound like a dumbass in my opinion, dump the poor girl. She can't help the way she looks, so she should be with someone who will treat her well and care about her despite the fact that she isn't that attractive. EVERYONE deserves to be treated with respect.

• im not a dumbass at least im not being shallow like most women only date guys with big dicks and six pack abs

• as shallow as he is in this thread. he is right about how shallow women are. and most of you women condemning him are likely just as guilty as being shallow as he is , if not more.

• A) I am trying to tell him that people (male or female) should not play with someone's emotions. B) I never, at any point, said that women are innocent. Disrespect knows no gender. As you can CLEARLY read above, "EVERYONE deserves to be treated with respect." C) Please take your sweeping generalizations elsewhere, because I have never treated people like that in my entire life. Bye.

• its not good to be superficial..does the girl loves you?

• *facepalm* What in the world drove you to do this?

You don't lower your standards for anybody!

• i dont have to try around her since she's not attractive and when it comes to sex i dont have to try either

• Good luck in life, pal. You'll need it with that attitude towards women.

You're a lost cause. I give up with this question. Such a waste of time.

• He is laughably immature. It is quite hysterical.

• Rightbniwvyour looking pretty ugly and I can't even see you

• you lowered standards cause might be your ugly yourself

• I smell troll. You posted this because you WANT women to start ranting to you. What gave it away was the "oh no I view every women as a sex object". Lol. Troll harder dude, pathetic.

• Wow, you are a jerk

• Yes its unfair because she must thinks that you find her attractive. I have seen some guys do this.Insecurity much? Not a good thing dude.

What Guys Said 4

• personally I don't think its bad. Just as long as she doesn't know the true purpose of you dating her. I honestly don't care and I don't think anyone else does as well, but I would never what you are doing now.

• So it is cool that this poor girl is dating someone that doesn't care about her, and purposely dating her because he thinks she's unattractive and doesn't need to put work in? She doesn't deserve to be with someone who really cares about her?

• It's a waste of everybody's time lol.

• Nope. I see girls do that all the time. "i'm not really physicallyinto him, but he treats me right and I love him"

• That is still wrong. Haven't you ever heard of "two wrongs don't make a right"? And he isn't with her because he loves her, he is with her because, as he directly stated in a comment, "i just like her for her vagina thats it." He is using someone and playing with their emotions. It isn't cool for anyone to do that to another person, male or female.

• Loving someone because they are a good person who treats you well, despite the fact that they may not be the most attractive = good intensions

blatantly using someone for sex because you assume they are desperate for attention and will accept bad treatment from you, all while you don't care about them at all and "think of every woman as a sex object" = jump off the nearest bridge because you're a terrible person

• Spot on Vera

• You sound like an utter idiot... dump her whilst you still have the time.