Is he seeing other women? Please help!!

I've been dating this man for about 2 months now. We have met a few times. What concerns me is that he will communicate only 2-3 times in a week over a short chat or sometimes a phone call. We haven't discussed exclusivity yet. Is it too early to discuss such a thing? Could his not so often communication mean that's he just not into me, is dating other women or possibly he's intimidated by me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could mean any of those things, but it could also mean he's busy with work, that he's tired at the end of the day and just wants to relax sometimes, or that he is stressed out about something that has nothing to do with you (money, his job, his family, health, etc. etc.). Maybe he just isn't a strong communicator, or maybe he's used to the girl initiating communications. You have far too little information to draw any conclusions here.

The RIGHT answer is to communicate this issue with him, and ask him if there's a reason you haven't been talking as much. Get the issue out in the open, and you take away its power to divide you. Either he'll tell you he's not that into you, and you can dump him and move on, or he'll give you a reason that will probably make sense, and perhaps he'll make more of an effort.

Relationships are nothing without the partners being able to communicate about ISSUES and PROBLEMS between themselves. If you can't or won't do that (and/or if he can't or won't), then you shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a very busy guy and I'd better keep myself that way. Such a situation at times makes me incommunicado from time to time. My gf is like a baby & I tell her all the time that if she weren't so judgmental & nosy about stuff (ESPECIALLY my work - can't afford it there) I'd carry her around in a baby sling lol

But I need to work and have seen her twice in the past 2 weeks while she wants me around all the while, I do keep messaging her & talk at least once a day & have explained how things will & should be since the past 5 years now but like yesterday I get the same wailing about 'how I'm over with her' etc and in a cpl of days I know I'll be accused of seeing some other woman lol

There's no solution to insecurity :) Talk to him & understand why while giving him freedom (VERY important), don't make the talk sound like a board meeting that questions an employee else he'll get defensive :) & try to believe what he says while analyzing it :)

• It could mean anything. by all means, have the talk with him.

• there's a lot of things that it could mean, I would have a talk with him personally.

• It's definitely not too early. I think he isn't into exclusivity, to be honest. Discuss it with him.

What Girls Said 3

• he might not be that into you...
    You don't communicate that much and that's the most important think, even more at the beginning.

• First it is early. Second he might not be interested in you. Let him go.

• If he wanted you, he would be all over you right now