Why do guys who degrade, humiliate, and conquest women always get the girls?

Why do guys who use derogatory terms to describe women, humiliate them by slapping their ass or talk about their private stuff, and go on about their conquests of that girl sexually always get the girls?I mean, girls are very quick to protest that individual or give their attention to that individual whether it is for spite or not. Why? It just makes me want to be a bad guy.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm going to give you an **answer** that I've reached after 10 years of studying the subject. I have been the nice-guy and I have been the bad guy. I'm now neither, and do much better than either ;)==Girls will come in here==And tell you bla bla bla bla, that's stupid, no girls don't do that... bla blaorThey will try to blame men for it, and say that ALL guys are like that, lol.==Guys will in here and say==Yeah, all girls for bad guys, I am so nice, sniff, sniff, whine, whine... Girls like bad guys, bohooooooo... sniff sniff...=THE TRUTH IS=They're both wrong. The girl is wrong because = Yes, most girls, do tend to mostly pick assholesThe guy is wrong because = Its not true that she wants an asshole, the truth is she DOESNT want a jerk, she really DOES want a good guy.========She DOES want a good guy who respects her. But she ends up with assholes because she ussually has no choice========And why does she have no choice? Because 9 out of 10 guys who approach her are assholes. Most guys she ever meets are assholes. Most guys she ever sees are assholes.Her only choice is ussually between a fun, spontaneous, strong, adventorous assholeorA lame, boring, whiny, nice-guy with no spine, no social skills who's completely emasculatedShe's ussually just choosing the lesser evil.========I blame MEN equally for this problem!========Sure, 90% of guys are good guys... But they're spending all their time whining instead of being SEEN. They play WOW all day and watch porn instead of meeting girls, and then they complain the jerks get all the girls. While you're on the net surfing for porn, he's out there meeting girls.A nice-guy who goes out there, builds up his confidence and becomes a REAL-man === Strong but respectful, Assertive but understanding, Charismatic, but not cocky ===> He will beat out a bad-boy ANY DAY!

• Mate that is a great answer and I never thought of it this way. For me I am ok around people socially but tighten up when it comes to approachin a girl I am attracted to- any advice for that

• Show Older
    • I don't get your point?You keep telling me that bad guys get more attention than nice-guys? AND, your point would be, lol.They do NOT get more attention than good-guys, and you keep not seeing that part. Good guys are REALLY REALLY rare. Like 0.1% of the population. They can create INTEREST and being seen and still be good.Of course a dramatic, emotional question gets more interest from women, duh! As opposed to boring, lame questions from nice guys. A good guy can be INTERESTING & good

• Alek is on the money with his answer, the whiny and passive guys of the world need to "man up" and approach the girls they're interested in. How is the girl supposed to choose them if they don't even make the attempt in the first place? "Strong but respectful, assertive but understanding, charismatic but not cocky." This template is what women ARE looking for.

What Girls Said 5

• I have to say that Satish and AlexNovy both have fantastic answers. The only thing I haven't heard anybody talk about are the type of girls these guys get. Sure there are plenty of bad guys getting nice girls. But I think a lot of the time those guys are getting the girls who are just in it for the sex/title/money/etc. The guys will pick up whoever they can, and a lot of the time it's the girl who just wants attention and will go with anyone who offers that gets picked up. I know, I know, everyone knows a great girl who's fallen for it too, but I think a lot of them may learn their lesson and never do it again. I don't know that's just my opinion on the subject :)

• I especially agree with this:"Her only choice is usually between a fun, spontaneous, strong, adventorous assholeorA lame, boring, whiny, nice-guy with no spine, no social skills who's completely emasculated"and mostly agree with this:"These guys that you speak of, are actively chase girls and the girls just thought: "Hey, why not!" and so that's how things get started. In the mean time, the nice guys, the wussy ass guys, are sitting around in the sideline contemplating and over analyzing how they would talk to the girls they like. The girls, being the more passive of the sexes, are also sitting around wondering why the nice guys over there don't make any move. Hence nothing happens. Until, the jerky boys walk in and actually do something."----------------------------Ill be honest. I think I am one of the nice girls dating the "conquest jerk". I do it because he is attractive, fun, spontaneous, strong, adventurous like said above, but I also have a feeling it is just an act on his part to appear successful with women and after getting to know him behind the act it seems there is a very socially experienced, intelligent and good person. My guy has a roommate who is the second type (A lame, boring, whiny, nice-guy with no spine, no social skills who's completely emasculated). He is a little less physically attractive than my guy, but after getting to know him he's really nice, smart, caring and a little funny too. But he doesn't present that image upfront. He lacks the confidence and social skills to do that. I seem him often indeed sitting on the sideline contemplating and over analyzing. This is not appealing. Personally it is far more tempting to accept an offer from someone who is already confident and attractive and evaluate if he really is a jerk (and hopefully get out before getting hurt) than to seek out a guy sitting on the sidelines who potentially has problems with social skills and self confidence. We are lazy and stupid about making first moves anyways so waiting around for a woman to approach is not very promising.

• They get girls that are either stupid or vulnerable or promiscuous or naive... it just looks like they are desirable because of the sheer number of women they've been with. Ask them to get a date with a girl that has an intellect and self-respect, they wouldn't manage it and it's unlikely they would even attempt it.

• That is a nice remark. Very-true.I was just telling someone the other day. She was asking how to recognize a jerk. And I said "Just be super direct, confident, and communicate exactly what you want, without games, he will run faster than an olympic sprinter!" lol.Its so true, playas prey on women with no self-respect. If you show any, they'll dissapear. Like you said, they don't even attempt to go for a woman if they notice she's strong.

• Well to tell you the truth, I don't know...=[ It's soo dumb..but hey. The girls who go for them are sometimes not even the girls you want to be with. So you keep being a gentleman and eventually things will work out. I know I only go for the sweet ones who respect me. :)

• Because usually they are the ones who go after girls. And they project an air of confidence. We like nice guys but it's not as if they go around doing that stuff in front of us. Some girls can get fooled and think the bad guy is really a good guy. There are other girls who have low self worth and think they don't deserve a nice guy. There are plenty of girls who don't like jerks like that but sometimes they get overlooked because they aren't hot enough so it works both ways.

• I've heard this response before and it does make sense to me. But I'm not clear on what the difference between a "bad-boy's" confidence is and a "good-guy's" confidence is. Is it only their intentions (the good-guy's is noble and honest, the bad-boy's is not)? I guess growing up, I never defined confidence as being a cocky-type of confidence. And cocky isn't necessarily as bad as some girls say, because we all know it helps. If you think about it, cocky is a confident trait, at a limit, anyway.

• You can have a bit of cockiness and not be a bad person. It can be cute as long as he has other good qualities and he isn't totally self absorbed. But I have noticed that "good guys" are typically shyer or more beta males when bad boys project the whole alpha male image. A bad boy will just go up to the girl and approach her, some good guys hesitate or make excuses for not doing it. Intentions also matter because if a guy wants to just run through girls he is a player or a bad boy, but

• (cont.) a guy who wants a relationship or at least likes the girl for who she is and not just sex, is a good guy in my opinion. I think most girls would agree lol

What Guys Said 5

• But that's just it - nice guys DON'T have to become "bad" to be successful with women, just confident and assertive. Women like men of action, who are decisive - who know what they want, and then pursue it. That's something that "good" men can be, and yet they don't have to become jerks either. Yes, some women make poor dating choices, and that's very unfortunate that many of them end up being mistreated in those relationships. But the good guys of the world need to initiate the effort to approach the women in the first place, to be proud of who they are as individuals and then act on their feelings. Women can be many things, but "mind-reader" isn't on the list. How are they supposed to know that a "good" man is interested in them when he's too passive or scared to even make the attempt?

• you don't need to be a bad guyyou can be yourselfbut just stop giving the girls the respect that you think they deservebecause they don't deserve it

• You know I could say the same about boys.

• Ye say whatever you want

• i understand what you mean m8- it sickens me seeing great girls with these type of girls, especially girls I know. I know what you mean bout going down the bad guy route but you gotta think is that really you on fairness

• We're hot.

• The thing about it is, as far as I figured out anyway, girls have tendency to be more passive. They expect the guys to man up (hence the term "man" - go figure) and do something if they are interested. These guys that you speak of, are actively chase girls and the girls just thought: "Hey, why not!" and so that's how things get started. In the mean time, the nice guys, the wussy ass guys, are sitting around in the sideline contemplating and over analyzing how they would talk to the girls they like. The girls, being the more passive of the sexes, are also sitting around wondering why the nice guys over there don't make any move. Hence nothing happens. Until, the jerky boys walk in and actually do something.Didn't you notice the ladies here often talk about how if they like a nice shy guy they will be the one who make the move? That means the shy guys are not getting the girls they want. they get the girls who approach them. So, if let's say there are 10 girls who think that you are their type and 5 of them are assertive, then, if you are shy, you only get the chance to talk to 5. But if there are 10 girls who think that you are their type and you are actively go up to girls and talk to them, you get the chance to talk to all 10 of them. It's all about statistics, my friend.