Ladies i keep a diary is that unattractive or is it sexy?

ladies i keep a diary is that unattractive or is it sexy, is this a wimpy thing to do or is it a good thing?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• If you enjoy it then there is nothing wrong with it. Like what the other girls said no one would care. Another point i wanna bring up, a diary is never meant to be seen by others. Its your secret bank of memories, thoughts, and secrets. No one has to ever know about it. I think its incredibly sexy that you have one. It sort of paints a romantic, sentimental, analytical, perceptive man. The type a guy i would date!

• Sexy if you look like Stefan from vampire diaries. Just kidding, it's fine with me some like to write a diary I like to talk with my self about how the day went.

• No, there is no reasons a woman would care about that.

• I would find it attractive for sure

• Its cute.. Like in a good way. Id like that..nobody would care

• what sort of a diary? with your feelings in it and writing about what happened that day?

What Guys Said 1

• hahaha... Hide it men, It's diary and a private things that must keep hide to anyone.Sometime women dig those sensitive people like u so dont worry about that.