Is there a possible future with this woman?

I've been hanging out with this girl for about a week now and we have gone to the movies and gotten ice cream together and hangout here and there and now that its summer been to the pool and all that jazz. I like her and she likes me but doesn't want a relationship for a while because she just got out of a serious relationship. She also said she would give me a massage. is this a good thing that will lead to more better things or what? any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I second what "x0xMelina" wrote to you...If you're comfortable with a casual/friends-with-benefits sort of summer fling, then go get your massage and have a good time. But if you'll be hurt if it doesn't progress to a real relationship, then you should perhaps back off...in the spirit of complete honesty, I'll tell you that I've told guys (guys who I like as friends but nothing more) that I just got out of a serious relationship as a gentle way to get across the message that I'm not interested in dating...but the fact that she's offering you a massage makes me think that that's not the case here...good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• If she's telling you from the get-go that she's NOT looking for a serious relationship then she's NOT looking for a serious relationship. It sounds to me that you want more than that. Maybe you can ask her to define what awhile means? If you really like her, you could wait around 'till she's ready but my take is that she's just looking for a casual/friends with benefit situation, and that could result in you getting hurt in the end.

What Guys Said 1

• she really taking it slow...i would dump her