He keeps asking "what are we" and I don't know what to do. Advice?

So I've been talking to this guy, lets call him John, for a while. We met some time in December. And we're really close now and I really like him. But I don't like rushing into relationships because I enjoy the chase too much. If I get the guy I want too quickly then I lose intrest. And I really like John so I'm trying to take it slow for the sake of having a future relationship. But I think he likes me a little more. He's been hinting at figuring out what we are and he's jokingly called me his wife or girlfriend and what not. I really do like him so that's why I just keep telling him we're two people who have a great relationship with each other. We've kissed and started having sex recently. He takes care of me while I'm on my period. I show up to all his family events. It's pretty much like we're a couple but I feel like if I make it official I'll lose intrest. And I really like John a lot so I'm not sure what to do. He is sweet enough to say he only wants what I'm comfortable with but I can tell he wants more. He's like the perfect guy for me and he's said I'm his soul mate. I mean of course he was joking around about it but it's easy to read him so I knew he wasn't. We haven't said we love each other yet. I'm not exactly in love with him yet. Or maybe I am but don't want to admit. I don't know. He's my everything and I want to make sure I don't lose that fire when we're official. I mean I am starting to want to be 100% exclusive with him but I don't know yet. Sorry this was so long. I didn't mean to do that lol. But anyways I'd like some advice from anyone. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me from a technical stance that you're dating.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0