Has dating gotten way too conditional?

I am seeing so many people in very conditional relationships nowadays. Like I see guys who are perfectly happy being mooched off of for their place ad long as they can have sex with the girl. Or girls who are dating a guy based on what he has and regardless of how crappy he treats her. Like one girl dumped a guy when he lost his job, dated another guy, and went back to the other guy when he got his job back. It just seems like couples are not all that loyal nowadays. Plus the kinda criteria online dating has people fill in seems to have nothing to do with a persons character.

What Girls Said 1

• When people are young they focus on being happy and having fun - it isn't until they are older and realize how lonely they feel and needy they are - that having a wife / husband - and caring children is important. By then it's too late. Loyalty is important.

What Guys Said 0