If a guy has never kissed a girl before, will he suck at it at first?

I'm embarrassed to say I'm 25 and have never kissed a girl, or had a date/girlfriend. I'm trying to work on it, but I let my short height get to me, and a lot of girls say they swoon for a taller guy because apparently the kissing is hot to them. Anyway, I'm paranoid that when I finally do meet a girl and it turns physical that she'll get turned off if I suck at kissing. I mean, since she would be around my age (20s) how would a girl react? I just assumed that girls would expect a 25 year old guy to know how to kiss.

So many views, but so few answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my first kiss when I was 20 years old, it was an awfull kiss that I don't ever remember.

we were at the movies, he was my first (asshole) boyfriend who just wanted to be my first in everything, such an asshole!

He actually stuck his tongue in my mouth he was literally choking me and I felt like I couldn't breath,didnt know what I was doing with my tongue worst wooooorst kiss ever!

now few year slater I happen to be a good kisser!

I suggest the first time you kiss a gurl don't do a lot of tongue action, it could be confusing, keep it simple at first, the next time you kiss her try a little more tongue action...nibble a little!

just remember to brush your teeth eat a gum before it happens, breath, choose a side, which means bend your head to left or right, take your time and its all about the passion.

make sure its someone you really like, my first kiss was with a boyfriend that I didn't really like and now I hate the fact that I lost everything to someone I actually hate!

watch some videos about how to kiss and how not to kiss! try youtube there are some really funny sh*t and true facts about bad kissers!

go to youtube paste these:

How To Kiss With Passion

How Not To Kiss

What Girls Said 9

• Everyone has different preferences...kissing someone slowly and gently the first time is generally a good plan because then you can kind of 'whisper ask' her what she likes by talking very softly as you kiss her lower lip so she can hear you or her kissing her jaw so you're talking by her ear. It's a good way to get her to talk you through what 'good kissing' is to her because you're saying 'do you like this?' and letting her tell you what works for her. And really, making a girl feel like you're willing to make it good for her makes it about her, not you. At that point, unless you want to tell her you've never kissed anyone she'll probably never know. :)

• First of all its not really weird I guess its just not common. Just because you have never kissed a girl doesn't mean you'll be bad. And kissing is about confidence. If you aren't confident it will affect the outcome. Do you have a close chick friend or someone you can practice with or have teach you?

• Dont worry, everyone has a 1st time to everything. If we were all scared to try anything for the 1st time, no one would have done anything in life. Just go for it and have fun with it, Gl,

Love, Maggie.

• aw don't feel so bad

i had to wait 15 whole years [near my 16th birthday] just to get my first kiss

and you can image that in high school there's a lot of kids already going all the way my that time

but when it happened, it just happened naturally

which is probably gonna happen to you.

as for tongue kissing for some people they're naturals

but for others they have to work at it

and if the girl you finally kiss is understanding

then she'll be more than happy to teach you :]

so don't stress out too much about it

• Well, if she's a nice girl I assume that she would just try to work with you. That would be pretty messed up if she disliked you because of how you kissed. it could potentially be a turn off, but that doesn't mean it can't be fixed. If she does however eave you because of something this unimportant than she isn't worth it. So find someone who can except you for who you are. Plus I think knowing that you haven't kissed anyone before could even be a turn on to some girls. They'd be giving you your first kiss, that's HOT! Well, Good Luck! :)

• Well the first guy I kissed (I was his first kiss as well) turned out to be a great kisser. The second guy I kissed (who had kissed someone else before) was awful. The third guy (with experience) was good. So it's not necessarily experience that makes you a good or bad kisser.

• For my boyfriend and I, we were both eachother's first kiss...so at first kissing was a little awkward, especially because neither of us knew what to do, but as time went on and we both became braver and kissing became more exciting.

It just takes practice.

• Yeah he'll probably suck at first but kissing is natural so eventually get into the sync or mood.

• I don't know if this will help, but I'm 22 and I've only kissed 2 guys. I don't know if I'm a good kisser or not. I guess you don't necessarily have to be good at it. You just learn...

What Guys Said 8

• I totally know how you feel. My first time was awkward as hell and to this day I don't like to think of it as my first kiss. I mean as long as you have the right girl it should go just fine. Worst comes to worse you'll laugh to each other about it if you suck (but not literally lol)

• It's just natural. I am sure you will be all right because when you feel the vibe, you can kiss a girl lovely. And the key is "passion".

• It will happen completely naturally. For a first kiss probably don't use too much tongue and don't be overly keen. Once I moved my head to kiss a girl and she literally grabbed my head and pulled me in to kiss and our teeth actually clashed and made a noise... pretty painful. So take your time.

Don't let your height get to you. Maximise what you've got in terms of personality and looks and style and girls will still go for you.

• lol trust me dude I know the feeling, when I was dating my girlfriend I was afraid to kiss her because she once told me of a time when she stoped talkin to someone because they sucked at kissing, when it actually happend it was just great, I guess its because I had such strong feelings for her, in my opinion kissing is all about passion and if its there you will be just fine

• ita all mental bro just believe you can and you will

• yo man you would figure it out when your kissing promise you I been kissing every since I was way younger just easy into it find a girl that is willing to teach you how to kiss or find a girl that has no experince and you both can learn to gether

• Don't feel too bad. I'm 35 (almost 36) and am still waiting to have my first kiss. I've never had a girlfriend, so that kinda puts a crimp on being able to kiss someone. Not to mention has left me feeling like quite a pathetic loser.

• Just stick your tongue in her mouth when you kiss her, it isn't that hard. That's what I did and it was my first time, and I'm a great kisser. But anyway, don't worry about it. Just do it.