She's moving abroad- how do I handle these emotions?

This girl I like has been over from France on a gap year, she was potentially staying for another year, though she's 100% going back in mid June.
We've been on one date, but she's been hesitant to date as she wasn't sure if she was leaving or not. I know she likes me too.
We are so close and we just click. I've never liked a girl before, or dated anyone, and can't get over the fact she's going to leave. I'm devastated.
What do I do? How do I handle these emotions?

If anyone wants more background information then read this question, but you don't have to:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q995931-she-s-moving-aboard-why-does-love-hurt-so-much-how-do-you-ever-get

Much appreciated!

Updates:
Anyone been in a similar situation?
Is there anyone else who has any opinions, girls or guys?
Anyone been through the same thing? :)

0|0
0|1

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• As simple as it seems you just share them with her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it's too late now though. There's only 8 weeks left and we are both quite busy at the moment. It's too late to start something and then go LDR. If things started sooner, when I asked her back in February then yeah...but I think times up unfortunately.

• Show All
    • I feel like I've played my final card though. She knows 100% I like her, I'm not sure what more I can do. I think I go with hold my peace!

• Then be proud you made a decision and carry on!