He asked me to prom, does that mean he likes me?

A guy asked me to prom and i really like him. Do you think he likes me back?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I will give you an honest answer. If a guy asks you out to prom, he could 1). Either like you. 2). Face peer pressure to asking anyone out to prom just to get a prom date without liking you or 3). Not feel any pressure and ask you to prom date without liking you just for the sake of it.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. If he asked you to prom, that means he likes you.

• I don't see why he would have asked you if he didn't like you. Have a great time!

• no, he asked you to prom b/c he dislikes you.

• well, maybe you have Aspergers, I don't know. It's really not too hard to read into someone's actions based on their tone, facial expressions, etc. But whatevs. Have fun at prom. =D

• You're the lonely one that has Asperges ok? And thank you very much I'll have fun.

• No, it doesn't mean he likes you. It could though, but not necessarily

• It could be possible but a lot of guys ask girls to prom because they have no one to go with

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe, but I wouldn't assume that he does just from that. Some guys-at least at my school, will randomly ask a girl so they don't go alone. See how he acts around you at prom and have fun!

• Maybe he needed a date. I know a lot of guys asked girls that they know like them so they know that she would for sure say yes and not have to go through rejection