Question for the women: Would you date a small wimpy guy?

I've always been small and weak for a guy (only around 5'4). There are even a lot of woman that are taller and stronger then me. This has occasionally led to me being picked on. I recently had a humiliating experience at a party when a stronger girl tackled me to the floor and then restrained me by pinning me down (siting on my chest and holding my arms down). I struggled but was unable to get free. Several of the other women in the audience were laughing and commenting on how weak I was and they would never date a guy like me, which only added to my humiliation. After a good long while (at least 40-50 minutes), she finally let me up. It's not the first time something like that has happened to me, and probably won't be the last.

So what are your thoughts on guys like that. Would you date them?, do you feel bad for them?, or do you agree that they are pathetic? And what are your thoughts on girls who like to do things like that to weaker guys? What would motivate them to do such things? Would you ever do that to a guy? I'd appreciate your input.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Personally, I wouldn't date a wimpy guy because I'm attracted to manly, strong guys but I'm lame like that. I've seen several girls dating "wimpy" guys and let's not forget that there are a ton of small girls out there. I'm sure you'll fine one that loves you and accepts you the way you are. You just have to make your good qualities stand out and make yourself look small but fresh. ;)

• Personally, I like a guy with confidence and passion :)
    Your height isn't something you could change but you could go to the gym and get stronger right?
    If you really want it, and try, you'll get it >u<

I'm 5'1" by the way XD

• it is not about the size of him but the strength inside him, i like a guy who is able to stand up for himself

• I'm also 5'4" and tiny. No I wouldn't date a guy my size. I like masculinity, and small men don't do it for me. I feel bad for you, but not enough to date you.

• No I wouldn't. I'll be perfectly honest with you, I would never date someone that much shorter then me. Maybe an inch but not 2 inches shorter. Sorry

• Not in a million years

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know if I would be considered small and wimpy. I stand 6'2" but have a very thin build. I am a blackbelt in taekwondo, however.