If I offered you ladies money would you go on a date with me?

Be honest about you tell me.Don't be afraid to tell me how you feel.

I never said anything about you ladies being escorts.When a guy gets shot down so much he has no choice but to offer money.Looking at my picture says it all why I have to offer money.
I never said I thought my looks are the only thing I have to offer.By me saying''looking at my picture says it all'' I meant that I don't look good at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't. Your attitude is undesirable. I immediately dislike people who constantly live in their pity parties. If your appearance is the only thing you have to offer, then why would someone want to waste their time on someone who doesn't have anything else to show? On top of that, giving money in exchange for a female company is you know, a way to get a "date", but it doesn't mean that she will enjoy being with you, or will you pay extra for her to pretend she's enjoying herself? Come on, invest that money on yourself, take care of your body, fix your attitude, be an interesting, smart person. Money can't buy that, you become that with a bit of brain.

• yes Plus 1

• Most of the ones in their early 20s and before that.Most of the ones like 25 and older are nice cause of maturity.There have been some girls that have been nice to me that I have talked to that our around my age.There is this girl that I am interested in that I have talked to before class started many times since the semester started.I am thinking if I should ask her out.But I am assuming she would reject me since so many other girls have rejected me.I wonder if I should ask her out.She has been nice to me by they way.She is one of a few girls that are nice to me.Maybe I should just go for it or else I would regret not asking her.

• Well then what's the problem? As a 26 year older myself, I know that people look for different things as they get older, so you just wait! Girls do change their priorities in a partner, and so do men! So don't sweat it and DON'T try to BUY a girl's company if your problems can be sorted out in the years to come. Ask that girl out, ever so casual so she doesn't feel like you're rushing her into a commitment and don't bring up your crazy ideas of most girls being bitches in your culture, because you'll lose any woman at that.

What Girls Said 13

• No. I'm not an escort.

• That's bad attitude right there... T_T you cannot ask woman to go on a date like that. Attitude matters! you have to have confident.. your question makes me think like you have super low self esteem.. you think no one would go out with you unless you pay them? that's just not right!!! i'm so sorry for you, you have to have more confidence and put yourself out there, don't post this kind of questions here online, we barely know you so we cannot give you a right answer!!! even if we answer to your question it doesn't mean that we are giving you the right answer because really we barely know you!! hope you find good person, better person outside of online and hope she loves you and helps you gain more confidence.

• I didn't see the post... But really i hope you keep trying! There are diffent people out there!

• I said in my last post that I have asked out a lot of women out in person already.

• Nah... especially not for money

• I said that, because you asked if you asked to if you paid someone to go on a date with you.. I wouldn't accept the $, doesn't seem right.. sorry

• Nope, I can't be bought.

• Id go on a date for free with you if I was interested.

• If you have a nice personality, you wouldn't have to pay me. Just improve your game my friend!

• I'm a pretty kind girl and would give a nice guy a chance regardless...

But if you're willing to pay me for something I would do anyway then Heck Yeah!

• you don't look half as bad as you think you do. Cheer up! =) You don't need to resort to givign money for dates!

• Thanks.I take my glasses off for some pictures though.I wear my glasses all the time.Maybe girls around my age think I look geeky or something.Many girls around my age are mean like that.

• I am 22 but going to turn 23 in August 21.I have tried it before in the eye doctor's office and I had trouble putting it on.

• that's because you're not used to it. I'd give it another try =)

• no way. i don't know many girls who would go on a date for money.
    not going to waste my time on someone I'm not interested in.

• How exactly is this any different to escorts? You pay a woman for going out on a date with you - that's the very definition of an escort.

• An escort is a professional, I could pay a girl that is an escort that doesn't do that profession.That is the difference.

• Okay, so you want to hire a random girl, who is not a professional escort, as an escort. Why not simply hire an actual escort?

• No I wouldn't

• No I wouldn't. I dont like to make friends based on monetary rewards..

• I'm pretty shady so yep.. But you offered lol I wouldn't ask!

What Guys Said 6

• *facepalm*

• No. Your low self esteem is why you think you have to pay for a date.
    You do have another choice.

• If you get shot down constantly what is another choice?

• This is a great book. My therapist suggested it and it has helped a lot. Because of other issues I'll likely with my psychiatrist for quite a while. But that's a different story.

www.amazon.com/.../191-0711096-4864916

It will help you to start seeing things in a more positive way. It also gives you exercises for ways to improve yourself.

• Wow and that's all I'll say.

• Offer me enough dude and I'll go on a date with you lol

• I don't think you should haft to offer women money to go on a date with you. You gotta keep trying and quit putting your self down, women can pick up on that. The key is confidence, and embrace who you are. The number one thing woman look for is confidence. Once you have better confidence and a better attitude about your self women will be more willing to go on a date with you. It's better to go on a date a person who wants to date you and not your money.

• I don't tell women in person about this stuff.So they don't know anything about my self esteem and I have asked a lot of women out in person without offering money.I get shot down constantly.I don't show any of this ''attitude,''etc. towards them.I am fine with women in person.

• Mind blown